WTB IKEA Ladda AAA Batteries/Charger

slippery

Disciple
Sadly don't have IKEA shipping in my area. I was thinking of buying a charger and some rechargeable AAA batteries but looks like Ladda may be a better alternative.

Thank you.

Edit: just realized my Sony charger supports AAA batteries. Just need those Ladda batteries now (not the charger).

Last edited:
Don't get batteries used because if the battery is not sorted in storage voltage it will get damaged and also battery cycles is important u can get batteries on robu for cheaper then other

Don't get batteries used because if the battery is not sorted in storage voltage it will get damaged and also battery cycles is important u can get batteries on robu for cheaper then other
Yep, I was thinking about used batteries but considering the eneloops are rated for 1000 cycles, it felt worthwhile.

Regardless, the prices on robu don't seem that much cheaper (compared to Amazon). Could you share which battery you are talking about? I'm looking for AAAs

Have brand new ladda batteries both aa and aaa, let me know how many u need. Bought a couple of extra sets for kids toys but never used them

Last edited:
Back