India blocks Chenab flow into Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash said:
True very true ...Pakistan isn't all bad i am sure ppl there think same way abt us every time there is a bombast there or a Baluchistan uprising .

Yes whole Pakistan is not bad but ask personal opinions from affected persons in blasts ,they want to blast whole Pakistan/terrorists in 2 sec, man they are main supporters to terrorists doing shit in India, WTF on sleeping Indian government :mad: some one please try to convey them importance of every single person died in blasts :no: Further what Pakistan is doing to control terrorism :bshit:

virus32win said:
some one please try to convey them impotence of every single person died in blasts

sheesh.. why is it that such serious threads end up becoming such lollercoasters for such ridiculous reasons :p :p

sTALKEr said:
sheesh.. why is it that such serious threads end up becoming such lollercoasters for such ridiculous reasons :p :p

Different people ... entirely different opinions ... you can't make people conform to your ideas ... some people are just too emotional ! While others I think are too practical ... its just the POV that makes the difference

All right too much philosophy :p

mallik said:
Different people ... entirely different opinions ... you can't make people conform to your ideas ... some people are just too emotional ! While others I think are too practical ... its just the POV that makes the difference

All right too much philosophy :p

obsly you dint bother with reading what was quoted and highlighted in virus's post :p

lemme edit my post to make it clearer

Sad..

Dont flame,just answer one question..

Arent we becoming like them if we answer using such moves..I believe evil deeds beget evil things..Fate has a way of coming back to haunt you for all your sins..

Its call politics my friend, and a much better non violent way of fighting, now when they come begging to the Indian goverment, we will have a chip for bargaining against the terror they breed. Simple as that you stop terrorism or else we will cut your lifeline...

Life isnt rosy, you just cannot go about disrupting peoples lives without facing repercussions , and no we have not become like them as those religious fundamentalist would have responded in a violent way for sure...

Nothing official as yet, Hindu and the Business Standard just echoing what was said earlier.

The Indus River System Authority has convened a meeting of its technical committee on September 20 to ascertain the overall water availability for the rabi season that begins on October 1.

That's it!

wtf.. Due to some stupid pak terrorists india is starving pakistan's poor farmers :/. not a good decision.. Punish them by capturing their terrorists. Not like this

well there is a peaceful solution to this misery, what we all could do is to go to indo-pak border and piss there and drown those bast***s, this is it, simple and peaceful end of terrorism.

buBleZ said:
wtf.. Due to some stupid pak terrorists india is starving pakistan's poor farmers :/. not a good decision.. Punish them by capturing their terrorists. Not like this
Ghantaa. Beta when you have blasts in your city/lose a loved one, you'll be singing a different tune. :)

India can't actually and technically declare a blockade on Chenab as its part of the Indus valley treaty. Its guaranteed by India that water will be made available to Pakistan.

For now there is no official statement from the comission or India and most probably(since its the pakistani politicians speaking for now) it could be due to natural causes. (or technical ones)

Doing something like this deliberately is a highly serious step and is akin to declaring war. This is a internationally recognized treaty and not something you can play around with based on whims. If you all remember it wasn't even done during the Kargil, when we were at war.

sTALKEr said:
Ghantaa on your sheeshh, lollercoasters and ridiculous reasons ..dont you have any value of died persons, well why you should have value because you have losted nothing just sitting on pc and enjoying life.My dear brother just visit some one whose father/only earning one died in blasts/terrorism and they are worried to get food.I hope the visit will give you all answers :no: no comments from me further my blood starts boiling when it comes to terrorism :mad: this is because i came through whole terrorism/blasts in Punjab and i know how difficult is to wait family member from railway train which had blast recently.

virus32win said:
Ghantaa on your sheeshh, lollercoasters and ridiculous reasons ..dont you have any value of died persons, well why you should have value because you have losted nothing just sitting on pc and enjoying life.My dear brother just visit some one whose father/only earning one died in blasts/terrorism and they are worried to get food.I hope the visit will give you all answers :no: no comments from me further my blood starts boiling when it comes to terrorism :mad: this is because i came through whole terrorism/blasts in Punjab and i know how difficult is to wait family member from railway train which had blast recently.

omfrickking!!

killer shit there!!!!

GHANTA... :rofl:

PS:

do not mind virus...

plenty of em here

buBleZ said:

to be frank...

IMO this is some cheap game played by pakistani politicians to gain some mileage

and about punishing them:

cutting water is a very slow process.

the whole damn PAKISTAN is a terrorist nation.

many terrorist are raised there as effectively as very few good kids are raised in our country !

in my opinion , if we had enough powers and will ....

lets us become good neighbours and nuke pakistan for once and for all, the mighty ALLAH would be so proud that he would bless us INDIANS for saving the name and integrity of the prophet.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
lets us become good neighbours and nuke pakistan for once and for all, the mighty ALLAH would be so proud that he would bless us INDIANS for saving the name and integrity of the prophet.

LAWL, Reps ++ :rofl:

Theoretically, Baglihar will overflow in 16 hours if it is supposed to retain 23,000 cusecs..lol.

Then theres the fact that its 23,000 cusecs, not a few bucketloads, where are we channeling it to?

Probably false/exagerrated news but if it hurts the Pakis, I'm for it..lol.

Dinesh_Malhotra : Keep religion outta it and by that i mean words like Allah.. FYI Pakistan isn't all Muslim its got Hindu's and Christians too .

virus32win : Bro i understand how u feel but hate dnt Pakistan for it hate the few ppl who r responsible for it..I lost a brother in the Kargil war but i dnt hate Pakistan because i knw Terrorism isn't Religion based nor is it Country based its universal u will find them everywhere and anywhere at anytime ...U will find Hindu terrorist and christian too

Safin said:
India can't actually and technically declare a blockade on Chenab as its part of the Indus valley treaty. Its guaranteed by India that water will be made available to Pakistan.

Yaara, anti-terrisom treaty is also in existense between us and pakistan, but still we have bunch of jokers detonating inside capitals.

What India can do is give a gallon or two daily to pakistan and thus not voilate the treaty. hope the quantity that outflows is not mentioned anywhere.

Rather I would suggest to stir poison in Chenab & let all of them die.

Nash said:
Dinesh_Malhotra : Keep religion outta it and by that i mean words like Allah.. FYI Pakistan isn't all Muslim its got Hindu's and Christians too .

virus32win : Bro i understand how u feel but hate dnt Pakistan for it hate the few ppl who r responsible for it..I lost a brother in the Kargil war but i dnt hate Pakistan because i knw Terrorism isn't Religion based nor is it Country based its universal u will find them everywhere and anywhere at anytime ...U will find Hindu terrorist and christian too

Nash bhai...

i dint say anythin wrong about Allah , infact i said how we wud be blessed to save the legacy,integrity of the prophet which is getting tarnished due to mimicry carried out by terrorists on his name !

believe it or not... its the truth

and bro i know that Terroristan is not only muslims but Hindu and christians too..

but i also know, to how much extent the Non-Muslim population has ridiculously decreased in past few years

wish someone could tell them INDIA is not only HINDU`s but Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis living in harmony

we all are happy living in INDIA as it is and we dont need their extra hands to protect muslims ( even they dont want, because terrorists do one time attack but a muslim person has to bear the burden of that incident )in India !

PS:

sorry for the loss of your brother

damn u Pakistan aka Terroristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back