India blocks Chenab flow into Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
take the matter to Indian court.. the whole land will run dry until any judgements gets delivered if any.. ;-)

no, i am not taking any sides... dont read between the lines...

Nash said:
Dinesh_Malhotra : Keep religion outta it and by that i mean words like Allah.. FYI Pakistan isn't all Muslim its got Hindu's and Christians too .

virus32win : Bro i understand how u feel but hate dnt Pakistan for it hate the few ppl who r responsible for it..I lost a brother in the Kargil war but i dnt hate Pakistan because i knw Terrorism isn't Religion based nor is it Country based its universal u will find them everywhere and anywhere at anytime ...U will find Hindu terrorist and christian too

Sigh, if only we had Hindu terrorists :no: .
Havent heard of a Hindu suicide bombing ever :no:
If we had hindu terrorists, things wudnt have been out of hand like they are now :(.

Darthcoder said:
Sigh, if only we had Hindu terrorists :no: .

Havent heard of a Hindu suicide bombing ever :no:

If we had hindu terrorists, things wudnt have been out of hand like they are now :(.

actually we have

Shiv Sena

Maharashtra Navnirman Sena

Vishwa Hindu Parishad

BJP

but they are similar to Terroristani terrorists

coz even they like to :hump: INDIA

India is like one hot, Sexy, Lovable Girl for them

on which they relish their fantasies in a very drastic manner :(

i also heard that this radicals want to convert india into a muslim nation by 2060 !

y cant they undrstand its already a hindu, muslim, punjabi, parsi, etc nation :). no need to convert just let us all live peacefully.

Hindus are weak...theres a reason we've been subjugated by others for centuries..we're not fighters. We seek peace.

We have always been way too mentally "advanced" for our region..sciences, literature, intellectual stuff has been our forte, not spreading our religion by the gun.

Until we start recognising that we are fighting for our existance here, like the Israelis, we will never become fighters. The day we realise that our existance is at threat, will be the day we go Chuck Norris on mujaheddin arse!

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Hindus are weak...

Agreed by the whole idea, but we are not weak. the only thing we scare is a war will push us back 50 years from where we started.
We are reluctant also because China on north is seeking to take advantage of Indo-Pak de-stablization
hope VHP, SS & MNS work hand to hand to cope with the current issue. Least is expected from BJP.

47Shailesh said:
Agreed by the whole idea, but we are not weak. the only thing we scare is a war will push us back 50 years from where we started.
We are reluctant also because China on north is seeking to take advantage of Indo-Pak de-stablization
hope VHP, SS & MNS work hand to hand to cope with the current issue. Least is expected from BJP.

u are expecting VHP, SS, MNS to work against terrorism :rofl:

they can do nothing except fight with themselves over hoardings, hindutva, Asmita, language !

a bomb explodes in the country and all of these so call big commentators of politics go MUTE and i feel happy that one of them might have died in it.

this local hindu terrorists can do nothin for the state nor the nation.
they are actually a bigger threat than the outside conficts because they are affecting us internally

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
u are expecting VHP, SS, MNS to work against terrorism :rofl:
yeah true :( but was Just Hoping, they have their roots where even police dares to go. If they wish they can help administration to get the resluts more faster.
Let's see alleast what in Mumbai they can curb.

Terrorism itself a religion, does not matters Muslims,hindu,christian,sikh etc They have there own GOD terror, I just hate its supporters and willing to kill them all , not particular to Pakistan or Muslims but only bad thing this country is origin and big supporter to same.

Sorry to nash brother for lost in kargil:(

l33t_5n1p3r_max : Hindu's are weak? baseless comment ..Religion makes a person's character ? i really hope u dnt honestly think that way ..very prehistorical way of thinking.

we're not fighters ? ur kidding me ever heard of the Maratha's or the Rajputs , Chola 's and if my history was good i wud give u more names..even to this day Indian Soldiers are one of the most bravest almost at the boarder line of madness .

Darthcoder :Get up and smell the coffee bro ! they r arnd just like Dinesh_Malhotra stated.

Religion makes a person's character ?

Yes it does. Tell me one thing, when your parents taught you about religion, did they not tell you that we're all equal, belong to the same god and that out country comes before religion?

Do you know what muslims are taught? Religion is greater than nation, Ummah is greater than the nation, there is no god except allah and mohammed is his prophet.

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (Submission to Allah), Never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the hell fire)."

(Qur'an 3:85)

The shahada states -

ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH

Rough translation - I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah

"Say; Truly I am a warner: no god is there but Allah, the One, Supreme, and Irresistible."

[38:65]

La ilaha ilAllah

Means there is no other god but allah.

I know these views are not followed by the mainstream, modern upper middle class muslims but the lower income group, have no choice other than to follow these words blindly because this is all they have to guide them.

did your parents teach you theres no god other than Ganesha? I don't think so, therein lies the difference between our religions. One is "weak" in its belief, the other is so confident in its superiority that it deems it necessary to enforce it on others.

I dont think anyone who came up with any religion intended it to be used this way. People with their own agendas use religion to further their own ends.Dont make it religions fault. I'm sure Karl Marx wouldnt have , even in his worst nightmares thought that communism would be implemented like it is in china. Do you think that what the chinese are doing is communism's fault ?

Same for religion. Even though it is involved, lets not fault it.

technically the god of jews = the god of christians = the god of muslims. I believe islam accepts a lot of bible as truth or partial truth. I'm not sure about the details , so i dont think there is a lot of mutual exclusion going on

greenhorn said:
I dont think anyone who came up with any religion intended it to be used this way. People with their own agendas use religion to further their own ends.Dont make it religions fault. I'm sure Karl Marx wouldnt have , even in his worst nightmares thought that communism would be implemented like it is in china. Do you think that what the chinese are doing is communism's fault ?
Same for religion. Even though it is involved, lets not fault it.

technically the god of jews = the god of christians = the god of muslims. I believe islam accepts a lot of bible as truth or partial truth. I'm not sure about the details , so i dont think there is a lot of mutual exclusion going on
lol greenie it was marx who came with the "Opium" euphemism. I still love it.

ur kidding me ever heard of the Maratha's or the Rajputs

LOL, I am a rajput..I did not say physically weak or anything. I meant mentally weak, how many rajputs or marathas or gurkhas out there would fight a war to spread hinduism?

And again, most of my family has been involved with the forces so I am not implying that Indian soldiers are scared or anything. We are the best out there.

heh, reminds me of one of my favourite calvin and hobbes.

Calvin is reading marx and reads the opium analogy. he's wondering aloud to himself what it means.

Meanwhile a Television set in the next frame smugly thinks to itself, Marx aint seen nothing yet ;)

I'm sure thats what my computer is thinking right now

EDIT: Just remembered where i saw it! soggy316's sig :D

here it it :)

sigpic17805_1.gif

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
to be frank...

IMO this is some cheap game played by pakistani politicians to gain some mileage
and about punishing them:

cutting water is a very slow process.

the whole damn PAKISTAN is a terrorist nation.

many terrorist are raised there as effectively as very few good kids are raised in our country !
in my opinion , if we had enough powers and will ....
lets us become good neighbours and nuke pakistan for once and for all, the mighty ALLAH would be so proud that he would bless us INDIANS for saving the name and integrity of the prophet.

Dinesh your care about your relatives and not about other's relatives??

[Explanation note1- its a question not a statement]

Thats the same attitude these terrorists have they care only for their kins, not others..

I wonder how dividing ourselves based on anything can help us in any way.

When the Nazis came for the communists,

I remained silent;

I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,

I did not speak out;

I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,

I remained silent;

I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,

there was no one left to speak out.

sure its fun to bash another section of people who are different to you. But in the end who will be left? . Today you may speak against those of another country, maybe against those of another religion, then another state , another race. In the end , there will be no one left.Xenophobia is not going to lead anyone anywhere. The key lies in learning and understanding the differences.

^^ Of little use in current circumstances now :(.

No, no one will be left unless you turn to their side :O.

Either you are them, or you are dead. This is what they want to do now and will succeed for sure, thanks to the peace-loving/mentally weak/coward hindus :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back