Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the recipient address here exactly? support@amazon.co.in ?
Not sure. Will check. I had just "replied" back to the mail I'd recd. where they mentioned about the tint being by design.

Edit- Recd. mail from cs-reply @amazon.in. I just hit reply. Shows as being sent to cs-reply +A1J6C*********@amazon.in.

Had earlier opened a chat with cc regarding the invite. Probably the tint by design response was as a result of the chat.

Last edited:
I could not wait any longer as my mobile has given up, Im getting the Ascent Mate2. Please take me off the list.

I could not wait any longer as my mobile has given up, Im getting the Ascent Mate2. Please take me off the list.
Removed. Thanks for informing. How much did it cost you and any specific reason for going with Huawei Ascend Mate2 and not with HTC Desire 820?

Removed. Thanks for informing. How much did it cost you and any specific reason for going with Huawei Ascend Mate2 and not with HTC Desire 820?

HTC is no match for the Mate2 for the factors that are important for me.

1. 6" screen size (HTC is 5.5")
2. Monster Battery
3. Price

I had the Accend Mate previously and it was the best phone I ever had. Battery would always last two full work days and it was built well. Never got as much as a ding in spite of dropping it so many times. The Mate2 fixes the camera quality from Mate and betters the battery, so it was a no brainer. It is available for $299 in the USA, friend is getting it for me this week.

The Sony Xperia T2 is also something Im seriously looking at as a backup ! Costs 15k in ebay for the singe sim version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back