Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SLAN @sumatrix, they can sell whatever stock they have on hand in India and then the ban applies, NO MORE IMPORT OF ONEPLUS with CYANOGEN Logo or OS
Yes checked it on Amazon.. it still shows stock....available.... but one of the best part of the phone was the cyanogen mod..which offers the customisation that one does not get with normal android.... without that...i wounder how the phone would be... the specs are still a killer for that price....

Keeping fingers crossed.. let me hope i do get my hands on an invite when the stocks with cyanogen lasts...

more bad news... :(.. its off amazon... and to top it all.. Opo is having an open sales today in US.. no invites required... so if any one has frns or relatives who can pick it up for you.. plz do have it done... the best part is you would have the cyanogen mod updates....

more bad news... :(.. its off amazon... and to top it all.. Opo is having an open sales today in US.. no invites required... so if any one has frns or relatives who can pick it up for you.. plz do have it done... the best part is you would have the cyanogen mod updates....
It is still not clear how Cynogen are gonna block OTAs for Indian phones because there is no difference between global version and Indian version hardware wise. If they block it based on region, it would not matter where you bought your phone from, you won't receive OTA.

^isn't all the manufacturers follow some identification for different regions even though hardware is same. For example HTC has something called CID... Having said that, if someone is knowing and worrying about cyanogen, then he must be capable enough to know how to flash right?

^isn't all the manufacturers follow some identification for different regions even though hardware is same. For example HTC has something called CID... Having said that, if someone is knowing and worrying about cyanogen, then he must be capable enough to know how to flash right?
That's true for other manufacturers. CM never releases region specific software. Even OnePlus has said that they will provide guides to flash CM/OTA if customer wants to stick with CM.

@Switch, no use of getting an invite, it's currently unavailable on Amazon.in and I guess the status will remain the same as there'a a ban on Sales and Import as long as they don't remove CM (logo and OS) from OPO and the current stock is finished, apart from that there's a draguht of invites, OPO or Amazon are not giving invites anymore.
One_Plus_One_64_GB_Sandstone_Black_Invite_Only.png

After the ban the phone has become more elusive and desirable for some people.
Some of my friends are ready to pay 10k premium to me to sell my phone, but I ain't selling it. No way. I love my opo, with all its flaws and issues. Unfortunately can't say the same about the Android part

Some of my friends are ready to pay 10k premium to me to sell my phone, but I ain't selling it. No way. I love my opo, with all its flaws and issues. Unfortunately can't say the same about the Android part
If they are really ready to pay 10k premium.... I can sell mine :p
I have 3 which means I can buy 4 from that amount :D
On a serious note ppl can still buy from USA and get it forwarded to India. It still will cost about 27k that way.
I just noticed that there is a sealed global 1+ on TE but noone has yet bought it for 25k.

Ya, I'll sell my yellow tinted, over-heating OPO if your friends are interested, :p. WIll give you a discount & only charge a premium of 7k, lol.
Seriously though, I'm about to file a return & refund..... for the 3rd time, :).

Hey are you facing the overheating issue even during normal usage??

Hey and do you mind attaching a pic of the yellow tint??

And i have additional screen guards. 5 nos to be precise. Anybody who is interested for a screen guard

can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back