Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnePlus is back in stock on Amazon India @ ₹20000
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00...rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=569082827&pf_rd_i=184453927
One_Plus_One_64_GB_Sandstone_Black_Invite_Only.png

Last edited:
is somebody kind enough to please share the Indian invite? I have been on this list since FOREVER now and haven't been able to buy the phone. An invite would be HIGHLY appreciated. :)

is somebody kind enough to please share the Indian invite? I have been on this list since FOREVER now and haven't been able to buy the phone. An invite would be HIGHLY appreciated. :)
I don't have any invites atm, I'm just maintaining the list, if I have one I will share it in the thread and you need to be present for receiving the invites, just being on the list will not help. This is in reply to your PM to me for invites.
Thanks for understanding[DOUBLEPOST=1419170896][/DOUBLEPOST]The New batch of OPO on AMAZON is without CYANOGEN Logo and ships with Stock OS. Check my chat with Amazon Representative
http://pastebin.com/AyHwCyTr[DOUBLEPOST=1419175419][/DOUBLEPOST]prices back to ₹21999

Last edited:
I don't have any invites atm, I'm just maintaining the list, if I have one I will share it in the thread and you need to be present for receiving the invites, just being on the list will not help. This is in reply to your PM to me for invites.
Thanks for understanding[DOUBLEPOST=1419170896][/DOUBLEPOST]The New batch of OPO on AMAZON is without CYANOGEN Logo and ships with Stock OS. Check my chat with Amazon Representative
http://pastebin.com/AyHwCyTr[DOUBLEPOST=1419175419][/DOUBLEPOST]prices back to ₹21999
What stock OS? COLOR OS?

A lot of people have give a single star review on Amazon for the fact that they reduced the price from 22k to 20k.
But now its back to 22k

@paarkhi could you please add me to the list of US invites..
Incase there is any one with US invite for OPO.. a friend of mine is coming here by the 15th of Jan. So any US invites before 10th Jan would help.

Checked with the customer support.. phones bought outside of India is covered under warranty in India under Indian terms...

@paarkhi could you please add me to the list of US invites..
Incase there is any one with US invite for OPO.. a friend of mine is coming here by the 15th of Jan. So any US invites before 10th Jan would help.

Checked with the customer support.. phones bought outside of India is covered under warranty in India under Indian terms...
@Dare Devil had some Global invites... btw added you to Global Invites

My friend has got a global invite. he is willing to part with it for cash it seems.
Thanks... anyways.recent development....till the world over, cyanogen was available on opo.. international phones used in India was covered under Indian warrenty.. learnt recently that the global OPO would not be covered under warranty here in India.....since the indian version does not come with cyanogen

Thanks... anyways.recent development....till the world over, cyanogen was available on opo.. international phones used in India was covered under Indian warrenty.. learnt recently that the global OPO would not be covered under warranty here in India.....since the indian version does not come with cyanogen
huh??? Looks like you had a bad dream or something....
Can you point to some credible source like Official OPO or CM announcement...
All this is hoax and false... Once they have committed on warranty for global devices in India they would not backtrack. It means a huge setback for a new brand like Oneplus.
India ranked 8th in their nation wise list of phone sales before they launched in India. So imagine
1)Why would they piss off so many customers.
2)Global devices is a work around to bypass the CM ban in India and ppl who specifically want CM can always import/buy the global devices...

huh??? Looks like you had a bad dream or something....
Can you point to some credible source like Official OPO or CM announcement...
All this is hoax and false... Once they have committed on warranty for global devices in India they would not backtrack. It means a huge setback for a new brand like Oneplus.
India ranked 8th in their nation wise list of phone sales before they launched in India. So imagine
1)Why would they piss off so many customers.
2)Global devices is a work around to bypass the CM ban in India and ppl who specifically want CM can always import/buy the global devices...

This is applicable for future purchases.apologies... i forgot to mention that.. i assumed that that would be the assumption of the the ppl who read the comment..

...i read it in the OPO india forums... posted by Vikas.. the indian operations head...
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/week-51-post-launch-recap.201219/

upload_2014-12-22_19-43-20.png

The old global devices will continue to have warrenty in India.. but future global purchases will not have warrenty in India....

Guys, can anyone share an India specific invite, friend is look to purchase it immediately, please oblige.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back