Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my phone. Good God; it's gorgeous. Now where do I start off for basic questions on this phone.

Need an Indian invite. Lost phone an hour ago :(. Need to replace it. Thanks :)

OT: The phone has android device manager enabled but the phone is switched off/ sim removed right now. I got the SIM blocked. Is there anything i can do?

what kind of basic questions? you post the questions here, we will try to provide an answer. :)

All right, here we go.

1.) What's the best optimal setting for the rear camera? I seem to get a lot of noisy images and at times a bit fuzzy. Same goes for video recording. I hate that grainy effect and need it taken off completely.

2.) Is there is a custom colour setting? Coming from an S-AMOLED screen, I seriously miss the deep black levels.

3.) Is the RAM usage always around 1.5GB? I haven't installed any apps except Google Play service and update YouTube.

4.) I tried to max out Grand Theft Auto III, but to my surprise, it delivered poor frame rates. I'm not sure how graphic intensive it is, but I was wondering if the performance is supposed to be that way at max settings.

All right, here we go.

1.) What's the best optimal setting for the rear camera? I seem to get a lot of noisy images and at times a bit fuzzy. Same goes for video recording. I hate that grainy effect and need it taken off completely.

2.) Is there is a custom colour setting? Coming from an S-AMOLED screen, I seriously miss the deep black levels.

3.) Is the RAM usage always around 1.5GB? I haven't installed any apps except Google Play service and update YouTube.

4.) I tried to max out Grand Theft Auto III, but to my surprise, it delivered poor frame rates. I'm not sure how graphic intensive it is, but I was wondering if the performance is supposed to be that way at max settings.
1. Booo and Madhurkannan are the people who can answer your question in the best way.
2. ----
3. Yes, the RAM usage is always 1.5GB, I've seen it even in CM12 nightlies and Blisspop
4. Settings->Performance->Performance Profile to Performance

Thank you @paarkhi

Scratch the first issue as the stock camera is completely shitty and I downloaded Google Camera which turned out to be absolutely perfect and now all the images are crisp and amazing. Even the recording has less noise in it.

I don't have the performance option that you have listed.

Last edited:
Thank you @paarkhi

Scratch the first issue as the stock camera is completely shitty and I downloaded Google Camera which turned out to be absolutely perfect and now all the images are crisp and amazing. Even the recording has less noise in it.

I don't have the performance option that you have listed.
it maybe at some other position seeing that you are still on CM11S but changing the performance profile solved the problem for someone who was the same, personally I don't play games.[DOUBLEPOST=1423381896][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dare Devil, If possible please provide 1 Global invite to me, want it for a friend, Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423379696178.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423379696178.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back