Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paarkhi, pls. add me back to the invite aspirants list, need one badly and urgently now :)
Added
India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here (New List)
Why the New List?
[DOUBLEPOST=1423386701][/DOUBLEPOST]
@paarkhi Just now comeback to my home(In my native village from Wedneday night,no internet facility there)
So atm no invites available,if i get one i will PM you.
Thanks, I always knew that my friend will help me. ;) how's your health?
PS. Need a Global invite

@paarkhi What problems will I face if I order from someone else's account through COD. Someone is willing to do that on oneplus forums. (I dont know him though). And I don't mean to spam, please give me any invites if you have, people :)

@paarkhi What problems will I face if I order from someone else's account through COD. Someone is willing to do that on oneplus forums. (I dont know him though). And I don't mean to spam, please give me any invites if you have, people :)

If you have to return the item for any reason, you would be completly dependent on that person. My suggestion would be wait it out a couple of days, you would certainly get a invite from here.

If you have to return the item for any reason, you would be completly dependent on that person. My suggestion would be wait it out a couple of days, you would certainly get a invite from here.
Sorry, I was too desperate. I ordered from that source I mentioned above but I got the login details of the Amazon account from which the order was placed from him ( Basically he created a new account). I changed the password too. I think I'm in the clear?
I think this system is so that I dont get any invites for myself to share and that person will(?)

Sorry, I was too desperate. I ordered from that source I mentioned above but I got the login details of the Amazon account from which the order was placed from him ( Basically he created a new account). I changed the password too. I think I'm in the clear?
I think this system is so that I dont get any invites for myself to share and that person will(?)
That should be fine :)
They do it to get 5% affiliate commission and also there is 200 gift voucher when a/c gets created using referal link.

I am doing fine Bro.
People here got tons of india invites.:)
I didn't get a single invite from OnePlus :(
Yes, I too didn't get any invites during those tons of invites, actually it was a server error from Oneplus and all those invites expired. :)
https://www.techenclave.com/communi...-or-queue-up-here.170769/page-90#post-2013364
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@artikle, I think @theoracle has answered your question.
That should be fine :)
They do it to get 5% affiliate commission and also there is 200 gift voucher when a/c gets created using referal link.
upload_2015-2-2_9-41-45.png

I desperately need an India specific invite. Please add me to the list.
Added...

Last edited:
lol ok. I am logging in after a long time and cant seem to find why my name was removed.
Your name is removed from the list once you get an invite and the name is added back if you request to add back to the list for another invite so the name was removed when you received the invite. :) but now you are on the list.[DOUBLEPOST=1423450071][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you please post the source for this news? Thanks

Last edited:
Guys pls share global invite...I need it as soon as possible.
I have already ordered one indian 1+1 on friday.Will share the indian invites I get, here on TE.[DOUBLEPOST=1423469455][/DOUBLEPOST]
2dkxy84.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1423469502][/DOUBLEPOST]Source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back