Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys OPO is going to sale tomorrow for everyone without any invite so hurry up

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423469581898.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1423469581898.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 144
I dont understand why to lie and put it as a way to thank at OPO customers in India and such drama....
Why not straight away admit that Flipkart will start the MI4 sales 2moro which will have the most direct and negative impact on Oneplus compared to any other brand. So OPO does not want to loose the customers who are in a dilemma of which to buy specially due to lack of invites.... Not every customer compares the specs in such details.... so most of them will not find much diff between OPO and MI4.
Also MI3's success is also a booster for the MI4 sales... so instead of having a slack week its better if OPO opens the sales to everyone even without invites and clears as much inventory as they can...
Anyways... marketing gimmicks aside. At the end of the day its beneficial for the customers as now they have more chances to buy the OPO and additional they even have a worthy option in MI4 just in case.....

Samsung must be soooooo facepalm right now.... :p

Yes it is perfect idea I almost forgot that tomorrow FK is going to sale MI4
and for TDF I think its another forum called " THINK DIGIT FORUM "
If it's Think Digit then it's called Digit now so may be it didn't click me but for years it was called as Think Digit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@abracadabra @Dare Devil @xtremevicky @Sobirvs @rajshah
The New list is on Google Sheets @ http://goo.gl/n0jZ9u, the link is also in my signature.
Please visit it and give the feedback. (Critics and suggestions are welcome)

Last edited:
Also MI3's success is also a booster for the MI4 sales... so instead of having a slack week its better if OPO opens the sales to everyone even without invites and clears as much inventory as they can...
I guess this is the time for OnePlus or Amazon to smartly dump those phones with issues/returned due to problems back to customers, how many infact even know that the troubles people have already raised?
Its not that MI4 for is also so safe, but yes they have enjoyed a more than warm welcome, hope they really get a facepalm for the MI4 16GB and think seriously in getting the 64GB right away!

OnePlus One to Hold Open, Invite-less Sale on Amazon India

http://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one-to-hold-open-invite-less-sale-on-amazon-india/

This week marked the 10th week since the launch, and to celebrate a fabulous response in the time since then, OnePlus and Amazon India have declared that an open sale will be held to buy the One, during which buyers will not need an invite. The sale is scheduled to begin at 10AM IST (that’s GMT+5:30) on February 10th on Amazon India, and is expected to sell out quickly, so get ready to start hitting the refresh button at 9:59AM on that morning.

Is anyone gonna order tomorrow or today OnePlus one or any stuff from amazon above 4000 ? Need little help, as I have some gift balance which I don't require and it would be a great help if someone can use that gift balance and give me the money in bank if possible. Would really appreciate any help :)

if someone can help.. PM me :)

Last edited:
OnePlus finally makes it easier to purchase the OnePlus One with open sales every Tuesday
http://www.androidcentral.com/youll-be-able-purchase-oneplus-one-india-without-invite-february-10
Every Tuesday, we will open up sales for 24 hours, starting at 8 am London time (midnight in Los Angeles; 4 pm in Hong Kong). The OnePlus One will be available without an invite in both 16GB Silk White and 64GB Sandstone Black.

Latest OnePlus One OTA update introduces MaxxAudio and Swiftkey to owners
http://www.androidcentral.com/latest-oneplus-one-ota-update-maxxaudio-swiftkey[DOUBLEPOST=1423544127][/DOUBLEPOST]10.23 am and still in stock ?!

Last edited:
Yes, I did :)
Got one at ten seconds to ten today. :D

@paarkhi Please remove me from list.
Congrats to both of you and removed you from the list, in fact I'm thinking to remove every old member from the list and start a clean slate if someone needs after today and if OnePlus sales still remains invite based.

Globally OnePlus will sell every Tuesday without invites, if OnePlus does something same for India then no need for Invites or Invite list anymore.

Congrats to both of you and removed you from the list, in fact I'm thinking to remove every old member from the list and start a clean slate if someone needs after today and if OnePlus sales still remains invite based.

Globally OnePlus will sell every Tuesday without invites, if OnePlus does something same for India then no need for Invites or Invite list anymore.

Sounds good !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back