Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i need one OPO india invite. Let me know if anyone have it. i bought 6 OPO from my account and havent got a single invite yet:(
Just curious when did you purchase 6 OPO? I remember you were struggling (being you a @onlystruggler ;) ) for 1 invite.

Theoretically you should get your share of shareable invites after 3 weeks but that rule never works.

It isn't showing on the main page but when I had the phone in cart, there it displayed the phone is currently out of stock and that it will be in stock on Feb 14th.

@Sobirvs @Dare Devil How many OPO have you purchased and how many shareable invites did you get? Each purchase gets 3 Shareable invites, the reason for asking is I purchased 3 OPO from my account for friends and I got only once 3 shareable invites for my first purchase on Dec 3rd.

@Sobirvs @Dare Devil How many OPO have you purchased and how many shareable invites did you get? Each purchase gets 3 Shareable invites, the reason for asking is I purchased 3 OPO from my account for friends and I got only once 3 shareable invites for my first purchase on Dec 3rd.

7 purchased but was from different amazon's id's. Some of it's were friends and they aren't member at oneplus foru so may be that's why not received sharable invites ? I only got 3 sharable invites.

7 purchased but was from different amazon's id's. Some of it's were friends and they aren't member at oneplus foru so may be that's why not received sharable invites ? I only got 3 sharable invites.
34 purchased from different amazon Acs.
Only received 3 sharable invites.
Was your Oneplus account same for 7 & 34 Purchases? I think no additional shareable invites if same OnePlus account is used. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back