Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has spare invites then they can pass it on to me, don't need it for me but someone on OnePlus forums, Need an Invite, NO COD
Thanks

@Sobirvs What time are you online on TE mate? I've seen you miss invites on a few occasions now. You seem to arrive on the scene like the cops did in those old Hindi movies :p. The hero (our very own superhero @Dare Devil) has finished up the bad guys already by then :). Just try & co-ordinate with Dare Devil & you should get one.

INUV-YMYQ-KZV3-20ZA
INTG-TNVG-CHAA-BLBE
The above two invites are still unused and in my OPO ac.
I shared with 2 members here but they couldn't place the order.
I also checked in my amazon ac,It shows the invites are already claimed.
But still they are in my opo ac.

Two invites.PNG

Now except the above 2 invites i have no other invites to share.
I thought the demand is finished here,so shared 8-10 invites in other forums.

Last edited:
INUV-YMYQ-KZV3-20ZA
INTG-TNVG-CHAA-BLBE
The above two invites are still unused and in my OPO ac.
I shared with 2 members here but they couldn't place the order.
I also checked in my amazon ac,It shows the invites are already claimed.
But still they are in my opo ac.

View attachment 48995
Maybe those members could speak to Amazon cc & find what they have to say? Seems like a glitch at Amazon's end to me.

I've gone through the order process twice now. Once when I copy-pasted a Code I had received on the OPO forums, & on the second occasion when I got the invite in my email.

So I'm fairly confident that it's a glitch. Don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. Besides Dare Devil has tons more experience in ordering all these online exclusives than all of us combined, :). So user error is NOT an option.

Guy do any of you face muffled earpiece? You dont need to be in call with the other person. Just hear the thering of the call. After every 2 or 3 calls it gets muffled.

but its not getting placed thru opera, it remains in cart only. want it as COD only but unable to move at Place you Order screen, even after repeated clicks its remaining in same page itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back