Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paarkhi We're given invites as soon as we claim one, right?
If that's the case, please give me this next invite, I'll claim it immediately & will return mine ( and any new ones I get) right away.
It's pretty urgent :)

Regards,
Akshay

@paarkhi We're given invites as soon as we claim one, right?
If that's the case, please give me this next invite, I'll claim it immediately & will return mine ( and any new ones I get) right away.
It's pretty urgent :)

Regards,
Akshay
No, you are NOT given invite as soon as you claim it, you are given invite after 3 weeks once you purchase the phone and the invite is already claimed in the Donor's Account, you can only purchase it through Amazon, so you will not even get the sharable invite on this one. Moreover you need to be on the list and in line to receive the invite (see first page)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The invite shared by Ninja is going to expire soon so will wait till morning for @onlystruggler else will share with others next in line.

No, you are NOT given invite as soon as you claim it, you are given invite after 3 weeks once you purchase the phone and the invite is already claimed in the Donor's Account, you can only purchase it through Amazon, so you will not even get the sharable invite on this one. Moreover you need to be on the list and in line to receive the invite (see first page)
Oh ok, didn't know that was the case.
Please put me in the queue if possible :)
In case anyone wants to donate me an invite, please feel free to PM me. I'll be grateful.

Thanks guys.

paarkhi, please add me in the list as well. Had received one thanks to Ninja but need another for a very good friend. First one too went to a friend

Please add me into the list for an invite.
Can someone give me an invite today if you have one. ICICI has a cash back offer and is valid only on 14th and 15th Jan, would like to make use of this offer. I will give back my invites when I receive.
Added you to the list.[DOUBLEPOST=1421300190][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ninja, the invite you shared was given to @gmano and he says it's not working even in Amazon, so I think it is associated to your account, in short it will work only with your's or the associated account for the purchase from Amazon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back