Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one know when they are close to expiry? I checked in my 1+ account & they have a '1 day left' graphic next to them. Will that change later to indicate the no. of hours left?
See the circle the red part is the time elapsed.

1422806479638screensave.png

If Red is elapsed time & my invites show Red 3/4ths of the way up the circle, does that mean there are 12 hours to go?
I'm afraid not even 12 hours, 3/4th red means 75% time elapsed of 1 day means 25% remaining = 6 hours AFAIK
Actually that graphic starts showing 1 Day left as soon as it goes to 1 Day 23 Hours 59 Minutes left.

@kidrow is correct in his assumption that 3/4th of the graphic is still 12 Hours left
Thanks for informing

Last edited:
@paarkhi Guess I got scammed on the 1+ forums. Shared 2 of the 3 invites & both got claimed but no purchases made so far. That 1+ graphic will change to show when the purchase is made, right?

Anyhow, there's still a few hours left on the last one, if anybody's interested.

In fact, in my case it shows 22 hours left currently. So either it was open/valid for more than 2 days originally (viz. 4) or the graphic doesn't update as it should.

1+Invites.jpg

Yeah, seems like 1+ has met most of the demand for the OPO. There aren't too many takers except scalpers & even they seem to be having a tough time selling invites.

So how many units did 1+ import in all? Seems like they'll need drop the invite farce pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back