Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Order placed for a friend, thanks to @Dare Devil[DOUBLEPOST=1422891945][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please provide invite for OnePlus One if you have spare one?
Have you joined the forum just for an Indian Invite? if you still want an invite then let us know, forum members here are kind enough to provide you one.

Last edited:
Just for info :)
As many of you must be knowing that I didn't had OnePlus One until now but someone has gifted me a Global version which was purchased on Jan 20 and it doesn't have a Cyanogen Logo at the back, No yellow Tint or band, No Indian Warranty either :( but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.
I've unlocked the Bootloader, installed TWRP 2.8.4.1 and rooted it with SuperSU 2.45 :)
so officially I'm in the OnePlus family now.

Last edited:
You have done more then you share.
Just for info :)
As many of you must be knowing that I didn't had OnePlus One until now but someone has gifted me a Global version which was purchased on Jan 20 and it doesn't have a Cyanogen Logo at the back, No yellow Tint or band, No Indian Warranty either :( but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth.
I've unlocked the Bootloader, installed TWRP 2.8.4.1 and rooted it with SuperSU 2.45 :)
so officially I'm in the OnePlus family now.

WoW !! I'm very happy for you bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back