Indian NewEgg!

Dunno man! thats the reason i posted...............so as confirm whether you guys have any idea abt it.

Btw these ppl are based in chennai, some REZ Infosystems.

The prices aren't too great.....AMD sempron 2400 for 4200...I bough that for 3000 in Chennai ~5 months ago/....There's another site called www.kompz.com (gurgaon based dealer), the prices are slightly better than this but again, one can get better deals in the open market

No if we have the kind of attitude as we saw in the baazee episode. Only one real commercially sound site it was and the police sent ceo to jail over no fault of his. With this kinda attitude, i don't think anyone is gonna get into this muddle anytime soon. atleast not in a big way.

Agreed the prices arent that good ! But then its atleast a good start !

Plus only ppl in cities like mumbai and delhi get to enjoy good prices, small town ppl have to pay much more...................So it cud be a boon for those people !

What are u talking about? An 80 GB ATA (NOT SATA) seagate is listed for 3.3k. The current price is 2.7k. The 600 rupee difference is a bit difficult to swallow.

Outdated stuff sold at about 20% more than the street prices.

This implies the site is owned / run by non-professionals in IT field.

I hope persons who do make some purchase actually get their order deliverd on time or whether at all.

@ KK: what imeant was there are other sites like Rediff where prices are soo bloated.. the other day i saw a "Original Hynix 128MB DDR266 w/1yr warranty for Rs.2250! ;)

amonng the online sites that computer hardware for sale, this seemed reasonable. but nothing comes close to buying at ur local dealer.

Nothing will come close to buying at the hw mandi.Unless we have a newegg.in.Who knows may be in 2010,we could all be ordering our GF12 from there at the same rates as in US!(though I wouldnt count on being in India that long,god forbid)

KingKrool said:
What are u talking about? An 80 GB ATA (NOT SATA) seagate is listed for 3.3k. The current price is 2.7k. The 600 rupee difference is a bit difficult to swallow.

Hi, Hope to remind you we even ship to the most remote parts of India and we already have clients as far as kashmir. We expect towns and small towns to benefit the most out of techmirchi.com.Check out our graphic card section where we offer much better prices than your local dealer and you get free shipping for every product. Better than buying at baazee/ebay where you don't even know who the seller is! All products are priced below MRP. Thank you for your comments.

Back