Indian NewEgg!

deejay said:
Outdated stuff sold at about 20% more than the street prices.

This implies the site is owned / run by non-professionals in IT field.

I hope persons who do make some purchase actually get their order deliverd on time or whether at all.
Hey Deejay, Do u know the meaning of outdated? Which site in India offers a Leadtek 6800GT 256DDR for better price than local dealers? And please do read our "About Us" section on our site. We have been awarded as India's best system builders by AMD itself. When one doesn't know one shouldn't talk, instead of talking you can keep deejaying :rofl:

this site does :tongue:

there is a leadtek representative who even sells Leadtek 6800 Ultras here :tongue: :bleh:

where did that CEO show up frm? Did someone tell him about our discussions?
Yes, their gfx cards prices are good, must be admitted, but someone else who has bought one recently should comment on that.
As for the CEO's comments on DJ.....
<--------KingKrool is laughing hysterically and needs hospitalization to cure him of his laughter---->
Let me assure you Mr. CEO, DJ knows more about H/W then ANY system integrator in India that I have heard of.

ohyeah....and even ur winning AMD shit cannot beat darky's 6800GT SLI rig :p

BTW u want XFX cards too?? u get em here...

nikhilb2008 said:
There is nothing on that site worth buying.

Oh yeah? What abt a leadtek 6600GT,6800GT for the best prices in India? And do u have any other worthy site exclusive to buy technology stuff online? Come on Nikhil be reasonable, what is not worthy enough for you might not be the same for everyone.

Well Mr. CEO ....thatz a very nice thing , that ur reaching all parts of India and providing them with an oppourtunity to have the latest in hardware ..... but to appeal to most of the enthusiasts who mostly live in city's .... u need to have a price which is lower than the local dealer ... cos the local dealer has an advantage in ease of replacement or repair under warranty ... mebbe the overheads dont allow u to post such prices ....but we expect much better in the near future from u ..... i hope the constitution is a lil flexible and works in your favour in terms of taxes and other stuff .....

Ragin_Ice said:
Well Mr. CEO ....thatz a very nice thing , that ur reaching all parts of India and providing them with an oppourtunity to have the latest in hardware ..... but to appeal to most of the enthusiasts who mostly live in city's .... u need to have a price which is lower than the local dealer ... cos the local dealer has an advantage in ease of replacement or repair under warranty ... mebbe the overheads dont allow u to post such prices ....but we expect much better in the near future from u ..... i hope the constitution is a lil flexible and works in your favour in terms of taxes and other stuff .....

Thanks for the feedback. Our first phase is to introduce techmirchi.com for everyone and to encourage people to order online. You can expect an exclusive enthuisiasts section soon at techmirchi.com. We accept that we cannot beat local prices but still it is very economical for people who dont live near cities and also for those who are first time buyers. Indian government has done nothing till now to increase E-commerce. We will make it the best exclusive site for buying tech stuff online. Keep posting your comments.

techmirchi said:
Hey Deejay, Do u know the meaning of outdated? Which site in India offers a Leadtek 6800GT 256DDR for better price than local dealers? And please do read our "About Us" section on our site. We have been awarded as India's best system builders by AMD itself. When one doesn't know one shouldn't talk, instead of talking you can keep deejaying :rofl:
Mr. Techmirchi:Let me tell u this about DJ-hez one of the most respected members here ,for good reasons too.And he 'always' knows what he talks about and never have I seen him shooting his mouth off unnecessarily.
So pls take care b4 u post something like that about a community's senior members. :mad:
BTW the price u quote for ur video cards isnt all that great,and some things are downright bloated.
Quote from ur site "XFX Geforce 6600GT-128DDR AGP Graphic Card
Rs 13700" I'll give u that for 11k,from my dealer. :tongue:
PS:He is not a deejay :rofl:

c'on guys.. go easy on Mr. CEO.. i am glad that someone has had the balls to take the initiative to come up with such a venture and has atleast been vocal and patient to our opinions..

Mr.CEO, cud u post an intro of urself and ur site, if u havent doen already :)

TheMask said:
c'on guys.. go easy on Mr. CEO.. i am glad that someone has had the balls to take the initiative to come up with such a venture and has atleast been vocal and patient to our opinions..

Excatly, unlike other ppl from other sites that are too arrogant to agree that they are wrong. Well its a start, hope it creates awareness, dont forget, if it does, it is us end users who will benifit from it :D

TheMask said:

He everyone, Sorry for the flaming comments(if you felt so). It was my sincere effort to answer your queries. You can read about us by following the link below

http://www.techmirchi.com/help.asp#Aboutus

Thank you.

dang ! ..... c'on guys .... give the techmirchi guy a break .... they are makin an effort ....its not that they dont want business !!..... be a lil mature .... e commerce in India is at a nascent stage ...... we shud help him out wid our suggestions ....

@ Mr . CEO ....as a CEO of techmirchi.com , we at least expect some professionalism , i know it irritates to have negative comments .... but then its an obvious reaction cos we know we are gettin a better deal elsewhere ..... I hope u silence ur critics with good prices and deals at ur website .... keep us posted ....

Ragin_Ice said:
dang ! ..... c'on guys .... give the techmirchi guy a break .... they are makin an effort ....its not that they dont want business !!..... be a lil mature .... e commerce in India is at a nascent stage ...... we shud help him out wid our suggestions ....

@ Mr . CEO ....as a CEO of techmirchi.com , we at least expect some professionalism , i know it irritates to have negative comments .... but then its an obvious reaction cos we know we are gettin a better deal elsewhere ..... I hope u silence ur critics with good prices and deals at ur website .... keep us posted ....

Thanks for the encouragement. We will keep you updated.

techmirchi said:
Sorry for the flaming comments(if you felt so). It was my sincere effort to answer your queries.

Naa.. i was referring to the flames directed at ya..

Wishing you the very best in ur venture. And hope to see the "enthusiast" section soon. If u open that up, make sure u have all the top-of-the-line goodies at reasonable prices.. and i can bet half ur loyal customers will be from here... :)

Back