Indian Stock Market and Mutual Funds

Sovereign Gold Bond will be a better bet in Indian perspective.
its the best investment one can invest in
I took in 2016 when it was first issued its still in lock in period the returns are amazing

just indian stock market today
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-04 at 12.39.17 PM.jpeg

ELI5 the following:

k619fbq4vi4d1.jpeg

OP writes: With just 30 lakhs on Friday (31st May) he followed Amit Shah's advice and made around 40 lakhs in profit on Monday while holding Bank Nifty CE till 3.27 pm and added 15000 PE yesterday (June 3, 2024) itself. From 30 lakhs for 15000 quantity at Rs 205 the INDIA Alliance made sure that he reached Rs.1530 for 15000 quantity. He has almost 2 crore in profits. Rs 1619 @15000 - Rs 2.47 crore profit at closing bell.

That aside, another query of mine - Is he talking about BJP's Amit Shah? When did he become an investment advisor?

ELI5 the following:

View attachment 198538

OP writes: With just 30 lakhs on Friday (31st May) he followed Amit Shah's advice and made around 40 lakhs in profit on Monday while holding Bank Nifty CE till 3.27 pm and added 15000 PE yesterday (June 3, 2024) itself. From 30 lakhs for 15000 quantity at Rs 205 the INDIA Alliance made sure that he reached Rs.1530 for 15000 quantity. He has almost 2 crore in profits. Rs 1619 @15000 - Rs 2.47 crore profit at closing bell.

That aside, another query of mine - Is he talking about BJP's Amit Shah? When did he become an investment advisor?
He is a gujju though. Good enough in my books

shah said buy, buy, the stock market will go up on the 4th :)

in terms of shah's holdings he has a diverse investment in stocks
you can look it up
But can you ELI5 me about the pic I shared and the description the pic's poster provided? How did he earn a profit of nearly 2.5 Cr?

Kya mere sawal ka jawab kisi ke bhi paas nahi h?

why dont you read up on futures and options.
its a put call for 48500 levels
F&O is not my area maybe someone else can..

broadly, 1st june ridiculous exit polls lead to market zoom so he made money on 3rd. he then took a gamble with the profits earned on the 3rd to predict a drop to a certain level on 4th and the results made him strike rich because those levels breached more and more

a layman explanation, from my very very limited knowledge

why dont you read up on futures and options.
its a put call for 48500 levels
F&O is not my area maybe someone else can..

broadly, 1st june ridiculous exit polls lead to market zoom so he made money on 3rd. he then took a gamble with the profits earned on the 3rd to predict a drop to a certain level on 4th and the results made him strike rich because those levels breached more and more

a layman explanation, from my very very limited knowledge
To add to this, F&O are basically contracts. You can and will lose more money than what you've invested. In stock trading you can buy for X rs and then have profit of X+Y or loss of X-Y where Y would be smaller than X. That is not the case with F&O. You can do trade of 1 lakh but end up owing 3-4 lakh if that trade goes bad.

@rootyme

Back