indian tf2 server

The IGL server is not responding today?!

This ip:

220.226.204.147:27028

Guys please post here whihc server you'll be/are on today.

Hey guys , we can get another Indian server up soon , by none other than Vstreet, the server is dfntly gonna b better wid regular rcons in d server...

Chek this link out , and post in here.. I hav had a word with a Vs admin , and they need to judge the response their server will get. So plz post in the link below so that they can check the popularity of the game..

V-street.net Forums

^ depends on how many people are playing. i see most of the people from TE playing at Singapore and Malaysia servers. If there are regular players, we can start it.

Does anyone know any Quake3A instagib CTF server? I was running 7 cfgs on my PC with ppl from chennai pinging 100ms on it. Had to shut it down coz I couldn't afford the cost for a 24 hr server.

I play on Singapore and Malaysian servers and keep running into many TE members regularly.
Even though the game plays exceptionally well even with pings upto 300ms, a properly configured local server would be nice.

Oh so we played together today :p..

but 100ping is not at all enjoyable... I was playing today at SG servers,, very laggy.

but this thing will rock with <30ping. Someone pls host a server for TE member :p

saumilsingh said:
We were on the same server.
I think you were the one defending A while BLU was capturing B :p?

Yea :p.. i was like a noob coz it was my 1st day. I didnt knew wht was going on :S :ashamed:

Here's a server nowadays I play regularly on:

EGN TF2 #4 (ctf_2fort)

IP: 203.24.101.90:27015

The server is hosted in Australia and usually gives me ~170ms ping (256k BSNL ADSL). that might seem high but the gameplay is generally lag free.

I'm evox in TF2 too ;)

it would be great if V-street can start a server too - or IGL gets the old server back up.

it would be fun if we all play together there.and we would also be able to complete our friends achievement :)

i think the gameplay is fine upto 200 ping - but it does get you in a disadvantage in some situations.

btw i mentioned b4 - i play as hitman02in - some of you may have seen me :)

Instead of waiting for VStreet to start a server. we can pick a low-ping one and add each other to Steam and finally play :) I want to complete the friends achievement too.

Back