Indian WoW guild on US servers

Not trying to bring the thread back to the OP, but yea ill start wow again provided there are indians who would like to play. I have played as a tank (Warrior & Druid) ,dps(Shammie, Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Shadow Priest) and a healer(Shammie, Druid, Priest). I stopped playing it for the past year. Was planing on starting once cata was released. Hoping to get that triple bonus to signup a new account or something. I dont really care, tho all my toons are at 80.

My timings are going to be tight, but i should be able to manage. I work EST timings 9 - 5. PM me if anyone is actually serious about starting a guild.

Neeshka:- All my wow/gaming needs are taken care of by OffGamers - Game Card, Game Currency & Leveling Service Platform..

I stopped playing WoW after i got back to india mainly because of the latencies. Ping was at around 2000ms and I found it ridiculously hard to play on the the us servers from here. Had a lot of fun with the game.

Will get back on it once Cata goes live, oceanic servers are the way to go if i were to play from india, i guess?

Oceanic servers for WoW are still located in the US. Only the time has been set to match Aus/NZ. Ping would be pretty much the same.

+1 for n00b. I'd definitely recommend that site to you as well Neeshka. I use my debit card on that site and it works fine :).

Back