Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NIL
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not used anymore & price DRASTICALLY reduced as quoted below.
Intel i7-3770K Processor

Note:
This processor was never over-clocked by me.
Unable to provide CPU-Z information as I had stopped using my system a few weeks ago & transferred some parts to a new build.

Attachments

• 06B_i3770K_01.jpg
    06B_i3770K_01.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 168
  • 06B_i3770K_02.jpg
    06B_i3770K_02.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 06B_i3770K_03.jpg
    06B_i3770K_03.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 06B_i3770K_04.jpg
    06B_i3770K_04.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 06B_i3770K_05.jpg
    06B_i3770K_05.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 136
  • 06B_i3770K_06.jpg
    06B_i3770K_06.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 157
Err @eTernity2021 .... I am confused.
Could you please explain the purpose of your post on my thread :confused:
The Price @ market place direct sellers sell the same Proccy with 1 YEAR WARRANTY for 5.2K against your 5.9K price without warranty!! thats an eye opener for yourself!! Your proccy pics are nice though! it seems you havent used the default cooler at all!

The Price @ market place direct sellers sell the same Proccy with 1 YEAR WARRANTY for 5.2K against your 5.9K price without warranty!! thats an eye opener for yourself!! Your proccy pics are nice though! it seems you havent used the default cooler at all!
Thank You my dear informed & learned friend @eTernity2021 for surreptitiously hijacking on an TE members SELL THREAD and with providing us all with "market place direct sellers" rates.

We Beg You, to kindly provide us all with a link credible source of your excel-sheet information as you mention i7 Proc Price Rs 5200 & Fan Extra Rs 450 with 1 yr warranty (Totals) Rs 5650/- and herewith I will change/modify my selling price accordingly to now sell my i7- proc at Rs 4650/- Only (No warranty) & I hope that this calculation makes you happy.

I pray that you spend your time in diligently traipsing around each and every SELLERS threads and WARN US ALL of the potential pitfalls that TE buyers may face with your learned information about current market sellers pricings (hopefully quoted with a link). This will be of yeoman service to all of TE Community and we would be eTernally grateful to you.

Regards

Terry

@terence_fdes Man, you should write more. I learned a few new words and actually opened a dictionary after all these years :p
I ain't a Tharoorian hehehe ... but if you bite me brainz without any credible gyaan (and especially linked sources), then I am willing to openly debate and bombast your acche din & hallucinated cloud theories to the dungeons of Armageddon!

Hehe Cheers to TE.

I ain't a Tharoorian hehehe ... but if you bite me brainz without any credible gyaan (and especially linked sources), then I am willing to openly debate and bombast your acche din & hallucinated cloud theories to the dungeons of Armageddon!

Hehe Cheers to TE.
Perhaps not but rather you're a class of your own. There is no need to use Tharoor as a reference :D

If anything I'm tempted to rake your brainz to trigger some more of that verbal soup. I'm sure it's healthy in more ways than one!

Cheers mate !

Thank You my dear informed & learned friend @eTernity2021 for surreptitiously hijacking on an TE members SELL THREAD and with providing us all with "market place direct sellers" rates.

We Beg You, to kindly provide us all with a link credible source of your excel-sheet information as you mention i7 Proc Price Rs 5200 & Fan Extra Rs 450 with 1 yr warranty (Totals) Rs 5650/- and herewith I will change/modify my selling price accordingly to now sell my i7- proc at Rs 4650/- Only (No warranty) & I hope that this calculation makes you happy.

I pray that you spend your time in diligently traipsing around each and every SELLERS threads and WARN US ALL of the potential pitfalls that TE buyers may face with your learned information about current market sellers pricings (hopefully quoted with a link). This will be of yeoman service to all of TE Community and we would be eTernally grateful to you.

Regards

Terry
LOL! Bro! This is wizardry of expressing anger in sucha beautiful decent way! But the fact remains so, as you know TE is a great platform, where we can be Genuine, by helping each other with FACTS, i have no intention to Hijack any seller thread, as long as the price is FAIR!!! and You expected the credible link --> Here u go DELTAPAGE.COM -> Go for One Page Price list!! that will be ENLIGHTENING ETERNALLY which will RELAX you hopefully!! Peace out :)

LOL! Bro! This is wizardry of expressing anger in sucha beautiful decent way! But the fact remains so, as you know TE is a great platform, where we can be Genuine, by helping each other with FACTS, i have no intention to Hijack any seller thread, as long as the price is FAIR!!! and You expected the credible link --> Here u go DELTAPAGE.COM -> Go for One Page Price list!! that will be ENLIGHTENING ETERNALLY which will RELAX you hopefully!! Peace out :)
Thank you @eTernity2021 for providing us with the source/link for marketplace direct sellers ie; Deltapage.com - which may prove to be useful in some ways only.

In fact delving deeper into their pricing revealed much more to me (about credibility & accuracy of their pricing).
This list reminded me of the rather difficult to source (for a layman) weekly/daily printed lists of PC components that sprung forth from Lamington Road in Mumbai over 20-30 years ago.

I beg to draw your attention to the same chart & part section which you referenced from deltapage.com [snapped up again by me & attached below] & wherein you accused me of being *unfair* in my pricing & let me prove why & where deltapage.com is vague & inaccurate.
1. No specific mention is made of the model number of the processor of Intel's 3rd Gen in the i7 series
2. Again no mention is made of the specific iteration, if it a K series or not (which surely as we all know commands a 20-30% higher price tag than a non-K processor.
3. I would any day prefer to buy any used PC/Electronic etc Components from the TE Community - where I know & trust each member having ONLY as being a Personally (single user) with their product in the most caring and loving manner - rather than buy from any market sellers - where I do not have this same assurance or confidence (who knows they pick up lots from bulk sources in some cases - such as offices & industry users & where we all know that there is no CARE taken for the usage of a product).
4. There is always something to learn (being an indicative factor only for me at least) from such market dealers & their pricing lists - BUT I WOULD NEVER DARE VENTURE to Buy any USED product from them & no matter what are their assurances or gimmicks about WARRANTIES - which is a bloody joke to any Indian Consumer!
5. Lastly I will still stick to the revised pricing that I have now quoted (even after learning that I misunderstood the fallacies in your referenced list from deltapage.com)

Please, let us be very clear and definitely accurate when we wish to help each other out here on the TE Community, and not rush with half baked and a shockingly presumptuous information which may be startling to us but end up with confusing all and mud on your own face.

Attachments

• eTernity_TE.PNG
    eTernity_TE.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 112
Thank you @eTernity2021 for providing us with the source/link for marketplace direct sellers ie; Deltapage.com - which may prove to be useful in some ways only.

In fact delving deeper into their pricing revealed much more to me (about credibility & accuracy of their pricing).
This list reminded me of the rather difficult to source (for a layman) weekly/daily printed lists of PC components that sprung forth from Lamington Road in Mumbai over 20-30 years ago.

I beg to draw your attention to the same chart & part section which you referenced from deltapage.com [snapped up again by me & attached below] & wherein you accused me of being *unfair* in my pricing & let me prove why & where deltapage.com is vague & inaccurate.
1. No specific mention is made of the model number of the processor of Intel's 3rd Gen in the i7 series
2. Again no mention is made of the specific iteration, if it a K series or not (which surely as we all know commands a 20-30% higher price tag than a non-K processor.
3. I would any day prefer to buy any used PC/Electronic etc Components from the TE Community - where I know & trust each member having ONLY as being a Personally (single user) with their product in the most caring and loving manner - rather than buy from any market sellers - where I do not have this same assurance or confidence (who knows they pick up lots from bulk sources in some cases - such as offices & industry users & where we all know that there is no CARE taken for the usage of a product).
4. There is always something to learn (being an indicative factor only for me at least) from such market dealers & their pricing lists - BUT I WOULD NEVER DARE VENTURE to Buy any USED product from them & no matter what are their assurances or gimmicks about WARRANTIES - which is a bloody joke to any Indian Consumer!
5. Lastly I will still stick to the revised pricing that I have now quoted (even after learning that I misunderstood the fallacies in your referenced list from deltapage.com)

Please, let us be very clear and definitely accurate when we wish to help each other out here on the TE Community, and not rush with half baked and a shockingly presumptuous information which may be startling to us but end up with confusing all and mud on your own face.
LOL, hmm, i appreciate your para of point expressions, FYI, we are A decade older from 3rdGEN proccy in the whole wide world, nobody is gonna buy variety of i7-3rd Gen now, many traders are walking away from 4th GEN itself, given that worst situations, the only available proven proccy in the market is i7 in third gen is 3770k, Hope my One Liner (or may be *double*) has more potential facts than Para of Literature wasted in simple misunderstandings!! could not control my laugh!! LMAO

Last edited:
LOL, hmm, i appreciate your para of point expressions, FYI, we are A decade older from 3rdGEN proccy in the whole wide world, nobody is gonna buy variety of i7-3rd Gen now, many traders are walking away from 4th GEN itself, given that worst situations, the only available proven proccy in the market is i7 in third gen is 3770k, Hope my One Liner (or may be *double*) has more potential facts than Para of Literature wasted in simple misunderstandings!! could not control my laugh!! LMAO
Still very capable CPUs and on par with 2nd gen Ryzen IPC. Also don't forget Xeons from the same era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back