FS: Processor Intel i7-3770K Processor - BIG Drastic Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still very capable CPUs and on par with 2nd gen Ryzen IPC. Also don't forget Xeons from the same era.
True! But then, this is the era of 5600x, 6C/12T, is an essential gem with a combo of latest gpu, for 1440p gaming and 8K AV Playback,...
Still, 3rd GEN i7 4C/8T and gtx 1070 is really good combo for 1080p gaming!! and supports as many OSes!! not Win 11 Though!! u gotta use the secondary PCIe Slot for NVMe ssds.

Processor received in good conditon. Packaging was great. Will add feedback now
A Pleasure dealing with @b33rus - who trusted his instincts and did not get swayed away from all the negative vibes that were on this thread.
Will wish him the BEST always as he puts this i7-3770K to his use.

THIS IS WHAT TE IS ALL ABOUT - Sharing & Caring.
I will always be indebted to all the mods and caretakers of this beautiful community @TechEnclave

As someone who regularly tries to salvage old hardware/processors the challenge always lies in finding a motherboard that is in working conditions at a reasonable cost.
A Pleasure dealing with @b33rus - who trusted his instincts and did not get swayed away from all the negative vibes that were on this thread.
there were no negative vibes stop acting like a victim , look at any sales thread and you would find people correcting prices some are rude and some are polite like everything in life , that's how a marketplace works , its essentially a feedback loop.
you adjusted the price and got a buyer that's how it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back