Internet in Korea: 100 Mbit standard

compare 56kbps(or less than!) speed of India with 100mbps korean speed ;) what are those koreans downloading eh?those funky letters of their alphabet in gazillions ? LOL!

^^ damm i forgot abt those...if the gal is dumb..i have to learn all those alphabets to write a letter..or can i just ue a google translator...:S

WTF 100Mbit speed..I am unmarried guys..Started looking for Korean Girl to marry:hap2: Trying to meet some at yahoo chat,msn etc:hap5:

Can't stop drooling.. Also wondering what they do with so much bandwidth :S
there's nothing much you can legally do with a 100 Mbps connction :p

t1ruda said:
note to self....Find a Korean woman..marry her and move to Korea....answers to all my internet trouble!!!
Bhaai, zara apne size ki khojna, theek hai naa........

Hahahaa... LOL then i know he wont get any :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pleasse dont post it her,
it really really hurts,
i download episodes of naruto which are just under 180 mb taking 2 hours,
ayeh it really hurts

sri_rng said:
Also wondering what they do with so much bandwidth :S
there's nothing much you can legally do with a 100 Mbps connction :p

You can buy movies and download them legally.

You have sites like BBC with iplayer.

and many more things. (legal )

ashu_dps said:
Bhaai, zara apne size ki khojna, theek hai naa........

Hahahaa... LOL then i know he wont get any :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sheeeeshhhhh bugger..no one knows that...and then I also have beer to get her drunk to say "I Do":eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

broar94 said:
OK. So whats the point of comparing our internet speed with theirs?? I mean whats the whole freakin point of drooling at other countries bandwidth????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, think they are either into self-flagellation or looking for any excuse to whine ;)
Hacker said:
You have sites like BBC with iplayer.

Don't they restrict this to only British IP addresses.The BBC as you know is funded by the public of that country in the form of a TV license paid annually.

Now you could use a proxy but i'm not sure how effective that is.

not all content is restricted but i hear a good deal of it ei video is

Korean chics... a few actually Super HOTT!!!! I bumped in a group @ BALI last year.. while I was @ a pub. Then there were Japanese chics too. Damn, I miss Bali :p
Dont mind moving there for 4-5 months to get lucky with one of them but marrying (any gal) is just starting a super-fast shutdown sequence for your freedom and good life.

Back to topic.. Mr Minister for telecom smell that coffee :D

The entire world is on 100Mbps lines and over here we have some guy with 2Mbps connection dancing and singing in the bar like he has conquered the entire world. (new BSNL Ad)

Back