iOS iOS 7 Jailbreak released [iOS 7.1 not compatible]

I did re-download the IPSW. However, I tried to restore the device to 7.1.1 and it went smoothly. I don't understand why it didnt work for 7.1 or 7.0.4.
Anyways what's done is done. I just hope battery back up gets better. It was abysmal on 7.0.4.

I get it that apple would have stopped signing. But then what is the way of upgrading to the ios version of your choice ??

As it is said in one movie... Welcome to Goa Singham !!

Welcome to the Dark Side...Walled Garden of Apple.
You cannot go to version you want. Sorry but iOS is super restrictive and if you are new to iOS then expect to get frustrated.

@hgps

I am on 7.0.4 and I am not sure whether I should update to 7.1.1 and jailbreak. Unless 7.1.1 is like super awesome compared to 7.0.4 I am not really keen on updating.
Also 7.1. 2 is going to come by this weekend and that may or may not fix the jailbreak. In most cases it won't fix the JB.

Last edited:
I don't trust them either, moreover those question mark chinese fonts, I don't like playing with something i can't even read :p
I will wait...
Should i install official iOS 7.1.1? I suppose jailbreak for iOS 7.1 will never come considering 7.1.1 JB is out?

I was impatient :D decided to give it a go. Successfully jailbroken my ipad mini. Cydia works fine. Installed appsync and appcake. Tested some apps. Everything seems to be working fine

I was impatient :D decided to give it a go. Successfully jailbroken my ipad mini. Cydia works fine. Installed appsync and appcake. Tested some apps. Everything seems to be working fine

Did you stay on 7.1 or updated to 7.1.1 and then jailbreak-ed ?

Back