iOS IOS Developer account

girish925

Adept
anybody here with a ios developer account.. wanna try ios 7 on iphone 4s :)

also if any of your friends have a developer account and can help me out.. let me know :)

Thanks
Girish

@girish925

If you read on macrumors, you will see that people are installing iOS 7 beta 1 without developer accounts. It is possible. Get IPSW from some torrent site and follow the instructions on macrumors.

Remember that if you are currently jailbroken you wont be able to go back to that firmware but you can go to iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 (iPhone 5 only).

Last edited by a moderator:
@raks i tried that but at the end the phone doesnt activate .. that the error i get

We’re unable to complete your activation.

This device is not registered as part of the iPhone Developer Program.If you are a member of the Program, please register your device in the iPhone Developer Program Portal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trick was to not do restore or anything but just do the shift or something and select ipsw.
I don't know all details but something like that was mentioned. May be try going back to iOS 6 and see if the only update using shift works or not.

Yes.
You need to buy slot.
I did install ipsw after seeing the Mac rumor and iclarified.
But final screen of activation won't let me go.
Finally ended up buying udid slot.
Worked beautifully after that.

But was instant. After i completed payment,i went for coffee.when i came back with coffee mug,i was using the phone.
It was activated when i unlocked it.
So say in 10 min.

My initial impression

Super slim font will need some time to get used to.
It resembles meego.
Animations are bit stuttered. Being beta one. No complaints.

Miss old keyboard
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370982696.495448.jpg

I did not have any activation issue with my verizone unlocked iPhone 5.

Loving it so far.

Yes it is copy. Same to same.

Lets hope apple finalizes in month or two.

Mostly final version will come with next iPhone.

I read somewhere that notifications now don't come as that bubble anymore on the lock screen, instead as a list.
Something which happens now as well if there are more than one notification.
Can you confirm that ?
Also is there a way we can dismiss notifications from the lockscreen without unlocking the device ?
Also what all things you are seeing in this iOS which have been borrowed from jailbreak community ?

Yes. It appears as list and so far I am not able to dismiss them without unlock. If I swipe them,it opens that app.

So far I am seeing NC Widget and auxo copied.

Back