iOS IOS Developer account

you have found links so dont think you need my help.
get it done asap.

Thanx bro u want 10$ for it.
Appreciate your Help Tc[DOUBLEPOST=1371620674][/DOUBLEPOST]Battery Life is Horrible and phone is getting hot on charge and normal use
ios7 looks like a mickey mouse theme to me...
This is what apple call innovation and flat design
Cydia themes are better i guess lol :mad:

Let me tell one more thing if you are planning to upgrade to IOS 7-
Its really buggy! And a battery whore. Skype, Google apps, findmyiphone, whatsapp, instagram crashes and doesnt work. Similarly their are many apps that doesnt even start like Ebay, Google local etc.
Doesnt makes any sense if you are buying UDID not being a developer. I find it a stupid move for people doing it. You cannot backup your IOS 7 backup back to IOS 6.1.4 after downgrading and you will loose all the new data on IO7. So stop it! Developers have an extra iphone to test their applications and make them work for the new IOS.

I think that lot of negativity and issues are being reported mainly because people who are not supposed to even have iOS 7 in the first place (non developers) are putting it on their primary phones and then complaining.
Yes there is no doubt that the look sucks with all those white and all but the issues will be ironed out as and when they are reported by devs.

^ exactly. Though I don't have an iPhone, and shouldn't be posting in this thread, the beta version is called beta for a reason. Because it's buggy and the bugs need to be ironed out. :p

I can register 2 UUID for fellow TE member.... PM me... I forgot to mention free!:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1371646176][/DOUBLEPOST]1st UUID registered for TE Member, "Switch". 2 more left... :cool:

Thanks #PsYkiller . Updated mine early morning today. Will be passing you another account in a while. A close friend. She wants to try it too.

On to the iOS itself, though a bit laggy but most of the stock apps works nicely. The new keyboard is only visible in the stock apps. Using it on an iPhone 4 hence quite a few features doesn't work. Like the filters on the Camera app. The animated background. The animated weather. The transparent skin behind the keyboard. Air Drop is also not present. Siri is also missing. Along with that few things I am not able to figure out... Like clearing the notifications from the notification bar.

What looks really good are the fonts. The phone feels sharp. Love the live clock app as well as the new calender app. The most widely used apps Phone and Messaging gets really nice visual improvements. Its like old wine in a new package. But TBH the old wine was good. So enjoying the packaging/visuals. Most of the Jailbreak tweaks which I used are incorporated in the OS itself. Whats missing is the Zephyr tweak. I am not downgrading to iOS 6 as of now. The phone part works nice.

Back