• 4G LTE
  • Voice Dictation (not Siri)

Price -
  • 16GB/32GB/64GB (WiFi Versions) - Same price as iPad 2
  • 16GB/32GB/64GB (4G Versions) - $629/$729/$829

​iPad 2 prices slashed by $100 !

351vl8h.jpg

f0xk48.jpg

Gosh! These high resolution screens these days! Can't wait to buy a device with full-hd resolution display
<

A friend is returning from US around 15th March . Say I invest in the prebooking of an iPad 3 , how much overprice can I sell the sealed box for ?? ( No fan of apple , & frankly no need )

A friend is returning from US around 15th March . Say I invest in the prebooking of an iPad 3 , how much overprice can I sell the sealed box for ?? ( No fan of apple , & frankly no need )

Even in US i have seen on some forums where people are thinking about pre booking the iPad 3 and then selling it for a profit. It has been rumoured that apple is going to release only certain number of iPad 3 in the market initially and hence people want to cash in on the hype.

i will never,i mean never forget that lady in heera panna paying 74 k for the iPad 2 when it first landed in india.

ipad 3 is going to be seriously awesome in my opinion.Not only the high res screen,but also the fact that it will have siri,hopefully and updated iWork and all types of new features.This is going to be a big leap fella's.

i will definitely sell my iPad 2 now.

p.s- first the note,vita and now the iPad 3.we are living in some age people!

Back