FS: Mobile iPhone 12 mini (64gb)

I trusted the seller and thought a simple restoring of the software they told me to diagnose if it a software glitch which doesn’t affect anything as even every user can perform restore with few clicks. I have previously purchased iPhone 12 mini from @rushab_rdx and it was exactly as he described and didn’t have any problems till now. I thought this person would also be a good person with my previous experiences on this forum but it all turned out something else.
The seller admits to refund and next refuses and changed his stand several times in these days.
Also anyone can check how easy and straightforward it is to restore iPhone with iTunes on YouTube it only requires few clicks

Last edited:
I also think this falls on both buyer and seller.
As buyer ,he got a phone with faulty battery. He should have asked for a refund. Now correct me if i m wrong, the phone initially worked but with a defective battery however now, its stuck in recovery mode?
As such, i dont think the seller would be too happy to accept it like that. If somehow you can make it boot to os , then seller should refund you.
Otherwise it becomes a sticky situation for both of u.

I also think this falls on both buyer and seller.
As buyer ,he got a phone with faulty battery. He should have asked for a refund. Now correct me if i m wrong, the phone initially worked but with a defective battery however now, its stuck in recovery mode?
As such, i dont think the seller would be too happy to accept it like that. If somehow you can make it boot to os , then seller should refund you.
Otherwise it becomes a sticky situation for both of u.
The service centre told the phone has a hardware issue which was consuming battery and now it is stuck in recovery mode because of the hardware issue it has

IMO it's their duty to return the device in as-is condition you provided to them and not make the situation worse.
They are dusting their hands off after making the condition from bad to worst.
The restoring the software itself doesn’t causes any kind of problems unless the phone itself has any other issues as I am using iPhone from 2011 and had uncountable updates and restores of the phone. Few years back the OTA updates were not available and only way to update the ios was iTunes

The service centre told the phone has a hardware issue which was consuming battery and now it is stuck in recovery mode because of the hardware issue it has
i see a very decent consumer case if you are willing to put in time and effort. its clearly their fault n tried to brush you off. those apple technicians are hardly iti level guys with basic troubleshooting skills.

Apple service centre never repair the phone they just provide a new refurbished phone and takes away the faulty phone
I mean it's well within your right to ask the service centre guy to return the device in the same state in which you gave it to him if not better.

Consider this - If you had taken a faulty fridge which only worked at full blast, to a technician and he did some testing on it only to tell you that now it is totally dysfunctional and won't even work anymore.
You obviously wouldn't let him off the hook for this.

if you were in mumbai i would have helped you have a contact who works at apple service centre :)
I already checked with two service centre but still I can share the error codes with you if you can discuss with them
I mean it's well within your right to ask the service centre guy to return the device in the same state in which you gave it to him if not better.

Consider this - If you had taken a faulty fridge which only worked at full blast, to a technician and he did some testing on it only to tell you that now it is totally dysfunctional and won't even work anymore.
You obviously wouldn't let him off the hook for this.
Yes brother I understand that but restoring the software is just like pressing the power button of fridge to turn it off and on.
The restoring is the first thing to diagnose a perfectly working battery and if the phone is starts suddenly more battery consumption. If the seller would have told me beforehand that the battery has a problem why would I have purchased the phone. In those 20 days of discussion with him it is way more clear to me that he had previously knowledge of the situation of battery and purposely lied about it.

Last edited:
Did you get the error 10 issue before going to the service centre?
No I was in the city nearby the service centre and had some free time so I thought it will be good to have official service centre to lookup in the phone and they tried the simple restore of the phone when it gave the error 10

Honestly, the service center guys are more at fault here than the seller.

If I sold you a phone (even considering the fact the battery was faulty without disclosing that), I still gave you a WORKING phone. You take it to a service center, they **** it up, and tell you a sob story of how the phone has a "hardware issue", dust their hands off the matter to save their own butts. Since you can't do anything further with the service center guys, you direct your anger toward the seller, because you have no other option.

I'm not defending the seller, but consider this - yes, the battery may have been faulty. Would he have known it was due to a hardware issue? probably not. Either way, the phone was working, you bricked it. End of story. I wouldn't have accepted the phone back in that condition, let alone issue you a full refund. Period. How would I know what shenanigans were played at the service center? Bottom line - they bricked a working phone, and they need to fix it and not give BS reasons.

Worst case, both of you split the losses and call it a day.

lol i never said that. apple service is non existent. they just cite some or the other hardware problem and replace.
No i meant that in general,
I have heard people say that apple has the best customer service .
So is it only if u have a warranty or is this an isolated incident.

Back