iPhone 3g 16gb Brand New OS3.0 Unlocked - 26800/-

rajshah

Skilled
I am getting the deal from my dealer who got me the iPhone 3GS for 37000/-
He's getting 10pcs of box packed '16gb iPhone 3g' and has offered to sell them for 26800/- each.
They will be delivered Jailbroken and Unlocked for use with any carrier.
Absolutely brand new in box with all accesories.

For people who might think that the price of the 3g will fall sharply once the 3GS is launched.. think again !
Do we even still get the 3g's easily at Vodafone / Airtel stores ? Maybe a couple of stores have some old stock, rest of them have ran out of inventory since ages. Apple ain't planning on replenishing that stock anyways !

It will be even harder to get 'New' 16gb 3G's at this price later as there might not be any stock and Apple is planning on only making new 8gb 3g's, no more 16gb 3g's.

I will not ship as it's a big hassle shipping phones.
If outside Mumbai and you still want to order, please have someone collect it for you.

Full upfront payment.
You transfer to my account. I pay him. He delivers the phones.
Delivery time will be 3-4 days from payment realisation.
Mumbai people can collect from my home in Sion or my office in Dadar !

Pics and maybe even a small review of my brand spanking new iPhone 3GS coming up by the weekend !! :)

Done: http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/i-am-the-fastest-i-yet-143146-3.html
Update: Dealer has new stocks for 8gb 3g iPhones. Pricing as mentioned. :)

The dealer said its officially unlocked piece from Australia ! Keeping my fingers crossed until I get the handset ! Should be tonight or tommorow morning !

^ Thanks guys. Bluedart / DHL will almost cost around 500 - 800 bucks. Maybe even more with insurance ! Will end bloating up the final cost !

Anyways.. update : 8pcs already booked. :)

Only 2 pcs up for grabs with my dealer as of now !

It comes carrier locked. The dealer opens box to Jaibreak and Unlock.

I can ask him to keep it sealed if you would prefer to jailbreak and unlock yourself !

Last 2 pcs gone to Checksum and Gautam13.

The GO is on hold as of now.

The dealer will inform me about new stocks tommorow or on wednesday. :)

Back