Iphone 3G 16gb (Good Condition) 17k -- VODAFONE India unlockable 4.0 Firmware (Unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbang

Disciple
I have an Iphone 16gb 3G (4.0 - Unlocked and Jail-broken successfully) (Good Condition)......

No scratches on the screen... A little bit of scratches on the back of the phone....

Also Ready to Exchange it with an Android Phone (will compensate the difference)

The iphone comes with all the default accessories but no box....

Phone is like 10-12 months old..... Bought it from US....

I'll prefer Chandigarh buyers more as they can also check the phone to their satisfaction....

Has Iphone 4 OS in it. VODAFONE unlockable.

P.N.: Who so ever pays first takes it.....

And there is a very small crack on the top of the plastic of the phone barely noticeable...

Rest phone in excellent condition.... No functioning problem

Pls don't crap the thread if u have a question/query/negative comments please choose the mode of pm..........

PICS

ImageShack Album - 7 images

The scratches in the pics are that on the screen-guard.....

I will give a 7 days of personal warranty to the buyer
..... on receiving the mobile if he encounters any problem relating to the software or the hardware or anything he thinks is not the way it was explained here on the forum he can go in for a return of full amount*

Re: Iphone 16gb (Good Condition) Excellent Price

Excellent condition.. pls tel me if you have any one in Bangalore or ready to ship to Blore.

Re: Iphone 3G 16gb (Good Condition) 18k

***********PRICE DROP*************

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Wanna make a fast sale so please serious buyers only....

Re: Iphone 3G 16gb (Good Condition) 17k -- VODAFONE India unlockable 4.0 Firmware (Un

Bump*************************************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back