iphone 3gs for 14000

Doofus

Disciple
Hi Guyz
Need your help on this. One of my colleagues is selling an iphone 3gs 16gb for 14000. Is it worth a buy ???? Am currently using a Samsung Vibrant but it has got network issues so wanting to buy a new phone....
Kindly let me know your opinion guyz if the iphone 3gs is really worth buying

My friend had bought iphone 3gs 32 GB that too of just Rs. 10,000 (yes for just 10k from one of his father's friend)
The mobile he got was obv a used one and was unlocked one (initially bought locked one through AT&T but jailbreak :D) and it is working gr8 for him.. battery life is awesome compared to most android devices and i havent heard till now that he had problem with some app/games like sanjiv said

i have iphone 4 and tried friend's 3GS previously , apart from the screen the user experience was as good as iphone 4 , most of the apps were running smoothly .. however a 10k droid runs nowhere as smooth and lag free..

To the OP, 3GS is a great device but just don't keep it besides an iPhone 4 or 4S as you will notice a lot of difference in screen resolution and might change your mind on getting either the 4 or 4S :p

That is odd, what apps are you seeing this issue with, can you give us some details?

My phone is upgraded to iOS 5 and with jailbreak done "redsnow i think"

I am having problems with but not limited to:

SBsettings
spring tomze
3G Unrestrictive
Machinarum

"Others i dont remember but there are others also games and general app's". Rage and DS hang quite a lot at random but i like playing DS sadly the screen is not worth it :( kinnda happy that the iPhone 4S is also 3.5 but now that iPhone 5 is 4" that similarity is also gone.

EDIT: I have three Apple products one this iPhone 3GS, one Macbook Pro and one iPod Classic which is broken. I am very happy with the MBP in fact i am typing this on it. The other two are a question mark, the iPod Classic died a few days after warranty ran out and the iPhone 3GS give app/game problems. I guess it might be because its jail broken idk.

@sanjiv

It seems you are having more problems with jailbreak stuff rather than the stock apps. May be a restore can sort it out (for stock apps at least). I know you will loose jailbreak after restore but i am saying that without jailbreak, does everything else work fine ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back