Iphone 4.. advise please..

Hi guys,
planning on getting an IPhone 4(16gb) from U.S, askin my cousin to get it for.. wanted to know if it's better to buy the phone here in India itself?? Also, if i get the phone from states, then how do i UNLOCK the phone here??
Please also suggest me if there are any better phones to buy for the same price range.

Switch said:
Not only 4.2.1 even 4.1 doesn't have a unlock yet. I am sitting with a locked iPhone since past 4 months(yes you read it right) and there is nothing which suggests that there would be a unlock available anytime soon.
comp@ddict said:
Well, alternatively dont buy iPhone 4 now, wait for one month. And grab maybe the iPhone4 white with some improvements over iPhone 4 original, or maybe the Samsung Galaxy S 2???
THANKS A TON GUYZ... for all ur replies... have decided not to go for the US locked iphone 4.. not worth the risk i guess..

will buy once it releases in India..

am guessing that it's goin to be here in a month..

or is it ALREADY HERE?? if so frm where can i buy the phone here in India,Bengaluru..

i would advise u to buy it in india.

i bought my iphone4 from rampage 39900 for 32 gb:)

brand new piece and perfect condition:) plus factory unlocked so no tension about baseband!!! and its shipped wit 4.1 firmware so u can jailbreak it too.

Back