iPhone 4 - Factory Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anish said:
Yeah UK pricing is awesome but claiming the VAT refund is a slightly painstaking process and you need to go to the airport early to get it processed.

A friend knows somebody high up in Vodafone and he claims the Sept launch is definitely on. Let's wait and watch, I'd rather get a phone with warranty so I can slap Apple Care on it.

I am an esteemed customer of Airtel (own 2 iPhone 3G & 1 iPhone 3Gs all from Airtel ) & i was called about 2 weeks back if I wanted to book an iPhone 4 for Rs 36,500 to Rs 40,000. The Launch date was confirmed to be in September.

Im confused , if I should get this or an all out pimped iPad from my travels to UK next month.

BTW, my father is leaving for UK next month & he can easily get a Factory Unlocked iPhone in a sealed condition from there. If you are interested you can PM me .

vikas049 said:
A friend of mine is Selling 32GB 53k and 16gb 47k, if any one is interested lemme know
A friend of mine is selling at 10 k less than ur prices !!! so 16 gb at 37 and 32 gb at 48 k , unlimited stock

Zero Cool said:
I am an esteemed customer of Airtel (own 2 iPhone 3G & 1 iPhone 3Gs all from Airtel ) & i was called about 2 weeks back if I wanted to book an iPhone 4 for Rs 36,500 to Rs 40,000. The Launch date was confirmed to be in September.

Im confused , if I should get this or an all out pimped iPad from my travels to UK next month.

That's brilliant pricing honestly.

Just need to pray the September launch happens and that its factory unlocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back