Iphone 8gb

might as well should have bought one from here for 24k itself. 22k yikes man too much. plannin to get one locked from there itself later this year

Ive downloaded latest iBrickr 0.91 latest version. That software doesnt detect my iphone when on dock. u donno whats the problem :( how do i connect it?

^^LOL

connect it using your USB cable..the same cable you use if you want to charge your iPod via your PC :)

EDIT : you payed $125 for unlocking :S :S ??

hell..you paid $125 for unlocking :O

LOL..and I have been unlocking phones for free :p (8 so far)

maybe I should start charging too ;)

by the way, Weather/Stocks/Gmaps works.. only thing doesnt work is youtube. why so?

youtube works perfect on both Wi-fi and GPRS for me..what error do you get?

phew Congrats man i don't use iphoen :p because i am not Interested at smart phone :bleh:

because it does not has button only magic finger :rofl:

why iphone does not has button and slider and too costly :mad:

Dood .. $125 for the Unlocking ..?? :huh:

Congrats for the fone but i tell u .. dont go abt telling ppl u paid abt 5k for the unlocking .. u gonna be in the papers the next day on ..

EDIT: Well atleast u got that done by a 'Professional' .. (Now thats the only thing i can think of to JUSTIFY ur phone unlocking )

arunhalo said:
phew Congrats man i don't use iphoen :p because i am not Interested at smart phone :bleh:

because it does not has button only magic finger :rofl:

why iphone does not has button and slider and too costly :mad:

Keane 16 said:
^Amazing stuff. Got every word of it.
Spacescreamer said:
Dood .. $125 for the Unlocking ..?? :huh:

Congrats for the fone but i tell u .. dont go abt telling ppl u paid abt 5k for the unlocking .. u gonna be in the papers the next day on ..

EDIT: Well atleast u got that done by a 'Professional' .. (Now thats the only thing i can think of to JUSTIFY ur phone unlocking )
cant stop laughing enough :rofl: :bleh: :eek:hyeah: :tongue:

Back