Iphone dreams shattered? Now what?

Arya said:
The one selling in india right now doesn't, but with iphone and 3G services starting i should not take too long.

I dint mean 3G service. I meant 3G feature is not present on Touch Diamond thats been released in India.

i ve heard that ppl buying old gen iphones from heera panna n all are getting screwed.. the stock that they have are defective/refurbs and are prone to getlocked through baseband failure (whatever that means :S) .. in other words its unlocked but there will be 'no service' on top :O .. the phone will not catch any network .. anyone heard about this ?

Nothing for me. the only phone i liked was the iphone 3g. I hate all the crappy ugly looking "jack of all trades master of none" phones from nokia.yes they do have all the feature but none of them work well(except the camera). yes you can watch movies on them but it's not really worth it, you can surf net but again it's an annoying experience.

all the touch screen phones from samsung and lg seem to be having some issue or other so can't get them either!!

yeah the price is same chk out

Q: Where can I buy the handset?

The handset is available from 22nd August 2008 onwards at our Airtel Stores.

Q: What is the price of iPhone?

8 GB (Black) for Rs 31000

16GB (White & Black) for Rs 36100

And the phone would be locked to airtel but u can chose any plan

Q: Is the Handset locked to Airtel Network?

Phone3G from Airtel is locked to Airtel network.

Q: Can I use another SIM of Airtel with this Handset?

Yes you can.

Pat said:
I dint mean 3G service. I meant 3G feature is not present on Touch Diamond thats been released in India.

I meant the same

The one(diamond) selling in india right now doesn't(have 3G capabilities), but with iphone and 3G services starting (soon) it should not take too long(for 3G touch diamond to arrive).

Sorry, I have a habit of cutting down on typing effort :p

just got the n81 its a total iphone killer!! totally worth 14k!!! features are amazing the sound quality is phenomenal..finally gr8 sound by nokia it has a 3.5mmj handsfree slot!! gaming is awesome too..puttin a review this fri

itz not worth more than 10k guys..

these ppl are jus making it a big issue

n keeping up a high brand value.. a$$holes..

anways itz not on my buylist after this announcement! :-s

Back