FS: Mobile iPhone SE 2020 128GB Product Red Brand New Sealed - Looking for Quick Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwink991

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chennai 600056
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 12, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7 months May 2021
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Bought for project which got cancelled.
Model Info: iPhone SE 2020 Product Red 128GB

Bought for a project which got cancelled. Item is located in Chennai and is in Brand New Sealed, Unopened and Unactivated (Ready for activation).

Local buyers preferred. If outside, shipping will be on actuals.

Note: Price is already low and not really negotatiable.

Please PM me for more info if needed.

Thanks,
Ashwin

Attachments

• IMG_8869.jpg
    IMG_8869.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_8868.jpg
    IMG_8868.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 370
hi if phone is sealed & unactivated how come warranty is till may . warranty starts from the day you activate the phone
Hi Yes it is not activated I am not sure if the warranty starts on date of purchase or activation date. I think it is date of purchase. But yes phone is brand new sealed.
Thanks
Ashwin

Fast shipping & smart packaging.
Phone received, @ashwink991 also included protective screen and cover in the packet. Thanks buddy for those free accessories without extra cost.
You can please leave me feedback & ask mods to close the thread. ( im leaving feedback for you right now).

looks like Ashwin already left feedback, requesting mods to close this thread.

When you check on the apple website , how much remaining warranty does it shows .?
I haven't got to use it yet.
Packet was sealed, opened it just inspected the items which looks flawless.
Switched it on to check it is powering on or not, battery was roughly 30% charged.. which i think is due to the storage duration. i have packed it & kept it aside.
I will be able to use the phone only after 10-12 days, then only i will able to activate and let other know about the warranty.

Last edited:
Fast shipping & smart packaging.
Phone received, @ashwink991 also included protective screen and cover in the packet. Thanks buddy for those free accessories without extra cost.
You can please leave me feedback & ask mods to close the thread. ( im leaving feedback for you right now).

looks like Ashwin already left feedback, requesting mods to close this thread.

I haven't got to use it yet.
Packet was sealed, opened it just inspected the items which looks flawless.
Switched it on to check it is powering on or not, battery was roughly 30% charged.. which i think is due to the storage duration. i have packed it & kept it aside.
I will be able to use the phone only after 10-12 days, then only i will able to activate and let other know about the warranty.
Check it now. Mod mentioned may 2021 , so the phone is 6 months old.. you might wanna clear things out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back