WTB IPOD CLASSIC

AjaX222

Disciple
Mar 23, 2020
I still have that iPod with box and cable but sadly it does not turn on anymore. I don't know what's the issue so it's resting in box for now.

Reactions: MrdK

damandaniel

Recruit
Mar 25, 2022
I still have that iPod with box and cable but sadly it does not turn on anymore. I don't know what's the issue so it's resting in box for now.
hey, I am interested. But as my tech enclave rank is low, I cannot initiate PM. Can you please PM me?

OLDisGOLD

Recruit
Feb 22, 2022
Dear, i am a bit occupied, the ipad is my treasured item pristine with steel back, have to dig out a lot of stuff as its within. Box that was opened 4 months back to charge the devices in it.. Please give me a day...
Thanks
Hey, sorry for bothering, but did you get the time to have a look at your prized possession?

OLDisGOLD

Recruit
Feb 22, 2022
Dear, i am a bit occupied, the ipad is my treasured item pristine with steel back, have to dig out a lot of stuff as its within. Box that was opened 4 months back to charge the devices in it.. Please give me a day...
Thanks
Hey, any updates?

OLDisGOLD

Recruit
Feb 22, 2022
Hey, can u tell me more about it? I am looking to buy one.

Thanks
Sir, did you get any time to into it?

MrdK

Disciple
Sep 16, 2020
i have two ipod classics (5th and 6th) laying around.
Message me for more info if any one interested

Last edited:

OLDisGOLD

Recruit
Feb 22, 2022
i have two ipod classics lying around.
Hey, can u tell me more about it! I am looking to buy one. Is it 5.5 gen or 6 or 7 gen? What the capacity (60/80/120/160/30 gb)

Also can u please dm me, as my rank is low, so i cannot initiate dm.

Reactions: MrdK