Is 5800 @ 13.5k a very good VFM

:O this is a shocking news for me :O awsome price, this same thing happened with N78 too! it was 17k one day and then next day slammed to 12.5k , within a week they all vanished from the market ! 5800 @ 13.5k is really a steal deal. or is this because of the new import structure , whatever it is , people look no further who really want to buy the phone.

OT : Am just left wondering! - so a second hand price drops to what 9XXX / 8XXX :O

Because Nokia knows every shit sells in India, so they release newer models every day and we buy it no matter what!
vvikas said:
what:crazeyes::jumpy:
if true then what purpose of releasing 5530xm.:bangin:

rakeshinx said:
i just bought it for 6.7 k a month bak :(

I guess thats a typo ... it is 16.7 K

I am also planning to dump my one month old Samsung Star and buy this one now :) coz 13.5 seems really good VFM

sahilshah1987 said:
May I know why did you sell it? not satisfied? had problems?

lilboy said:
he was bored of touch screens and want to go back to normal buttons. he got lucky or he know nokiainsiders:)

Nopes... not really bored of the touchscreen... infact i loved the phone's features and the touchscreen... it really helped me especially when I had to skip my long trance non-stop ASOT tracks... :hap2:

It was more coz of special care needed for touchscreen phones... you can't just slip touchscreens into your back pocket... :p

FYI... The phone is pretty sturdy however I felt the phone's build quality was inferior... too much of plastic and creeky parts... felt like a cheap Chinese toy :p

I don't think still it is VFM. Because they have removed many accessories from the box, removed TV out feature also. Then camera quality is bad, also the headphone. Now you decide....

alto said:
I don't think still it is VFM. Because they have removed many accessories from the box, removed TV out feature also. Then camera quality is bad, also the headphone. Now you decide....

what...???? removed the accessories..!!!

are you sure.???

Back