Is BSNL Broadband Good

Bsnl sucks the most for one reason.customer care:
1)the person could not install BSNL's own modem (MT882)in Windows.dont ask about Linux.Till now i dont know how to install it on linux.
2)billing :my bill said
NU:2142 FOR MAY 2006 2999.0
i dont know what is this.but they could not clarify this.i had to pay Rs 4600 this month
3)Night unlimited period is very small.
4)looks as if they employ the most rudest/foolish people for customer care and installation.
5)their server doesnt allow me to login to check usage!
6)it supports only Internet Explorer!
7)their modem is difficult to configure for Newbies like me.
8)it gets overheated(u can boil milk!!!!!!!!!)
9)you might have to visit their office for support.they are indifferent ,they say "it is not my area go there contact that person".hence it not only takes lot of time to switch plans but is also very irritating for any person with self esteem.(in Airtel a phone call is enough)
10)bsnl doent have an equivalent plan( Rs 300 night unlimited)
why is airtel better?
I am now using Airtel Broadband 250 per mon.free Phone connection,caller id, email id and NIGHT UNLIMITED!!!!!!.free wiring so that ur room doesnt look like a spiders web
greatest customer care i have seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.the people are knowlegable and helpful too!!!!!!!

so i dont think BSNL is safe.if u dont have Airtel available try alternatives.BSNL a strict NO NO.

ramthegreatcv said:
changing ur plan is a suicide with BSNL's customer care.
Exactly ..
do u know my experience..
applied for changing plan 17th may and it got changed today yes.. 42 DAYS LATER ..that too after visiting the NIB server twice,visiting DE(int),DE(BB) and SDE :mad: :cursing:
i dont know whats going to be the bill of this month as i have used 8 gb+ during night unlimited.. but if im overbilled ..not going to leave that so easily ..

Lessons Learned

Back