iOS Is iphone 5 at 28k worth?

I won't suggest you to go with iPhone 5!
It's battery life is very very poor!
I have to charge it thrice in 2 days!
After some days the battery condition starts decaying!
I would suggest you to go with 5c!

its the same thing with every smartphone
and i really hate the plastic look of the 5c
before i stumbled onto this listing i was actually looked for a black iphone 5c casing
found this www.colorware.com , they have some good coloring options

can I also get a ride in your time machine?
you're welcome
i need a phone that i can use with one hand.. without having fear of dropping it accidentally
it happens with me all the time
i remember using a phone, I guess it was xperia p, it really has stupid center of gravity whenever i tried to press the home button it used to flip off my hand cause it was heavy on the top side.. used it for like 5 mins and dropped it like 5 times
BTW.. was that sarcasm:confused:...:D

its ironic
everyone gave thumbsup for the phone
as soon as i placed the order
everyone's objecting.. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1408990814][/DOUBLEPOST]:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
dang! there is no mention of it being unlocked
checked every thing besides the basic thing:banghead:

Last edited:
its the same thing with every smartphone
and i really hate the plastic look of the 5c
before i stumbled onto this listing i was actually looked for a black iphone 5c casing
found this www.colorware.com , they have some good coloring options

you're welcome
i need a phone that i can use with one hand.. without having fear of dropping it accidentally
it happens with me all the time
i remember using a phone, I guess it was xperia p, it really has stupid center of gravity whenever i tried to press the home button it used to flip off my hand cause it was heavy on the top side.. used it for like 5 mins and dropped it like 5 times
BTW.. was that sarcasm:confused:...:D

its ironic
everyone gave thumbsup for the phone
as soon as i placed the order
everyone's objecting.. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1408990814][/DOUBLEPOST]:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
dang! there is no mention of it being unlocked
checked every thing besides the basic thing:banghead:

Anyways it would be great if you wish to divert to Android and wait Nexus 6!
Because next Nexus is from Motorola and on top of that Android L!

Else try getting 5s!
If you wait till ip6 launch,price of 5s may come down!

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00KNOCSNK/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?tag=googinhydr18418-21

This is a sweet deal on amazon!

finally received the iphone..
bluedart's services are seriously crap took 4 days to deliver an overnight parcel..
all the accessories that came with the box are duplicate including the box...
iphone.. its a year and a half years old..
checked it on iphoneimei.info
also seller raised the price back to 32k..

afaik, apple resets the info for refurb phones also. so apparently, what you got is a used phone. and ebay will help you, since seller advertised it as new phone

see, ebay is a place of scammers. you have to very careful when buying high end stuff. always look for feedback.

yes i know its a place for scammers...
also i checked his feedback...
he has around 2000 positive feedback
and something like 100 negative feedback...
out of which maximum were about the blackberry playbook.. i thought he ended up with a bad stock..

Okay. See first contact him. ask what he is willing to do. If he is okay for refund, then go ahead. But send the phone via ebay only or ask him provide a pick up service. Don't ship it by yourself.

If he doesn't agree to that, then ask him for partial refund, off ebay. After receiving refund, leave negative feedback.

If not, then open a case with eBay. Make sure you get him banned from eBay.

called the seller..
he says that' its an old stock.... so the old date..
he mentioned all the warranty provided is by seller (which is on software issues only) not by apple
also the idiot sent the bill with wrong imei... which he says will correct it[DOUBLEPOST=1409488334][/DOUBLEPOST]i told him about the fake accessories
for which he said.. 'send me a comparison test side byside
if its fake i'll send you 2 units..'

The listing says it's 'New', so you are entitled for 'New'. Simple as that.[DOUBLEPOST=1409488530][/DOUBLEPOST]
i told him about the fake accessories
for which he said.. 'send me a comparison test side byside
if its fake i'll send you 2 units..'
whoa... That escalated quickly. Scam alert. He is taking you for a ride. I suggest you to complain eBay since he is not co operating.

and by no means, don't send the phone by yourself. Ask him to arrange for pick up.

ahh just saw this thread today else I would have deal with you regarding my iPhone 5 :p It still has 3-4 months warranty left. I too disappointed with the leaked iPhone 6 and I think I will keep the 5S as my main phone.

Whats the update with the ph, got the replacement or refund?

Nothing mate.. I did some homework.. This is an old stock phone.. Not a used one

Guys please note: eBay is useless when it comes to refund for IMPORTED items

:meh:

@xenaxance in iPhones it doesn't matter how old the phone is. The first activation date is considered as start of warranty. So what you have is NOT an old stock. It's used.[DOUBLEPOST=1410150723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys please note: eBay is useless when it comes to refund for IMPORTED items
Don't simply put blame on eBay :-/

I m saying eBay policy invalid When it comes to imported items...
That's what I derived from my interaction with the eBay team..

but you are not buying from eBay GEB. and seller has mentioned 'New' phone, but you recieved an old phone. There is no 'old stock' in iPhones.

Back