Budget Above 40k Is it the right time to buy iPhone 11…?

Not sure if people have noticed that the XR is not available on Amazon these days. Flipkart has it on some days and doesn't have on other days! In any case, on a good day, the iPhone 11 can be had for 60k and then there are some card discounts of ~3k whereas the XR is for 45k and no card discounts (atleast not now).

There is only one big reason to wait for iPhone 12 . Usb c . The rumour is there will be finally one charger for all iOS devices . From a long term pov usb c and one charger for all makes a big diff especially when android phones also have usb c now .

There is only one big reason to wait for iPhone 12 . Usb c . The rumour is there will be finally one charger for all iOS devices . From a long term pov usb c and one charger for all makes a big diff especially when android phones also have usb c now .

I highly doubt iPhone 12 is coming with USB C. As rumors say iphone is mostly going portless next year or so.

Apple Online Store going Live in India on 23rd September.

Apple Online Store going Live in India on 23rd September.

Yes and they have clearly stated no offers for now other than card offers.
Let's see and wait till Christmas [emoji319], maybe we will have good deals like we have overseas!

Yes and they have clearly stated no offers for now other than card offers.
Let's see and wait till Christmas [emoji319], maybe we will have good deals like we have overseas!

Don't expect much here. My wife loves Bath Body Works stuff (to be frank, I too love those smells) but in India, they don't have as good offers as USA.
When we were in US, we got those Buy 3 get 2 free and such offers and then $10 off $30 on top of it. Nothing good enough here.

Don't expect much here. My wife loves Bath Body Works stuff (to be frank, I too love those smells) but in India, they don't have as good offers as USA.
When we were in US, we got those Buy 3 get 2 free and such offers and then $10 off $30 on top of it. Nothing good enough here.

That's coz in India, Bath Body Works is considered a "premium" brand unlike in the US where everyone buys it. Same as how Tommy Hilfiger / Diesel / Police / Fossil are for some reason considered as upmarket brands in India whereas you can find Tommy/Diesel/Police/Fossil stuff literally lying around in bins for purchase at Macy's!!

Apple is globally considered somewhat premium so hopefully things might be better but who knows...

Yes - Seems unlikely that the 12 comes with USB C. There are in fact talks of a more robust braided Lightning cable being included with the 12! :p
I think the fact they announced their responsibity towards eliminating multiple chargers may lead to a usb c port on iPhone 12 . So one charger rules them all strategy . wireless chargers are too slow to power the iPhone especially the pro models Apple would then launch some fancy usb charger and sell it separately as they are being undercut by cheaper third party charger sellers currently . Apple makes the highest margin on it's fancy but rubbish cables and accessories and that's what they want with the charger as well.

That's coz in India, Bath Body Works is considered a "premium" brand unlike in the US where everyone buys it. Same as how Tommy Hilfiger / Diesel / Police / Fossil are for some reason considered as upmarket brands in India whereas you can find Tommy/Diesel/Police/Fossil stuff literally lying around in bins for purchase at Macy's!!

Apple is globally considered somewhat premium so hopefully things might be better but who knows...

Right but even in US, retail price of each bottle of lotion or body wash is $12.50 compared to those $1-$5 that one can easily find in walmart and that too bigger bottles.

I think the fact they announced their responsibity towards eliminating multiple chargers may lead to a usb c port on iPhone 12 . So one charger rules them all strategy . wireless chargers are too slow to power the iPhone especially the pro models Apple would then launch some fancy usb charger and sell it separately as they are being undercut by cheaper third party charger sellers currently . Apple makes the highest margin on it's fancy but rubbish cables and accessories and that's what they want with the charger as well.

100% there won't be USB C this year. It may be on the wall end but not on iPhone end.

Right but even in US, retail price of each bottle of lotion or body wash is $12.50 compared to those $1-$5 that one can easily find in walmart and that too bigger bottles.

And that's also why they always have the Buy 3, Get 2 Free! That's 5 for $37.5 and then $10 off that is $27.5 i.e. $5.5 each!

In India, Levi's keeps doing such nonsensical stuff all the time: Buy 1 Get 1 and all! I mean come on, even Domino's stopped BOGO and they sell Pizza! How do I believe that Levi's is actually giving me one pair of Jeans for Free when Domino's cannot give me a flattened ball of maida, some rough cut vegetables and cheese for free?!?! :D

That being said, if Apple can atleast bring the INR price of the phones in line with the USD equivalent prices, that would be something worth looking forward to! But I doubt it is happening...

stock & availability is an issue now across India, situation should Improve post Oct and prices might also come down...
iPhone is still selling around 65 - 67k for the 64gb version, I had purchased an iPhone 11 for 49k in Dubai in Jan 2020, so the difference is huge

stock & availability is an issue now across India, situation should Improve post Oct and prices might also come down...
iPhone is still selling around 65 - 67k for the 64gb version, I had purchased an iPhone 11 for 49k in Dubai in Jan 2020, so the difference is huge
I just saw Amazon quoting 56k in the banner for iPhone 11. But once you open the banner in the app, it shows 61k inclusive of cash back.

So you are using the iP11 for nearly 8 months now, time to sell it at a healthy discount bruv. Look for the iP12 forthcoming next month.

Back