Is it worth buying a tablet ?

^^ what i meant with regards to propriety is that the ipad 2 does not depend on it.the point thta it is free was in refernce to 6 pack saying that apple charges it.

The virtual keypad of the ipad is as comfortable on a desk as a regular laptop keyboard.i interchange between my razer lycosa mirror and my ipad 2 keyboard a lot and i feel the virtual keypard of the ipad 2 very natural.

Ipad 1 was all about content consumption and did not have much productivity potential.

But with the ipad 2,apple has made an impressive inroad in productivity by giving in iwork and softwares like garage band and i cannot count the innumerable 3rd party apps.

Content creation of the ipad 2 has enabled it to be a regular device in most corporate houses in the u.s and europe.tablets will keep on making inroads and they will keep getting to more and more people.

Whether they can be used by a certain person depends on what he computes on his laptop.but even then i feel in the future tablets will be power to handle every productivity standard.remember its only 2 and 1/2 old.

Back