PC Peripherals Is soundbar a viable option for PC sound/music ?

Is soundbar a viable replacement for a speaker setup ?

• Total voters
Sorry to include my query in this thread itself I need one for my uncles house up to 4k. Either inbuilt woofer or a separate one. Usage is for 55 inch tv.

Are MI ones good or someone can suggest another. The listed models here are out of budget ad an overkill.

Sorry to include my query in this thread itself I need one for my uncles house up to 4k. Either inbuilt woofer or a separate one. Usage is for 55 inch tv.

Are MI ones good or someone can suggest another. The listed models here are out of budget ad an overkill.
Consider Devialet if budget isn,t an issue.... I think it has very beautiful design and is good performance for what it's worth at relatively low to medium volumes..... If you want theatre like sound, the best option would probably be to build a compnent system where in you get a good amplifier with good speakers and a subwoofer system.

Though bear in mind that good quality sound will cost you something in the range of 2 to 3.5 lakh IMO.

Ok and has anyone ordered directly from Blaupunkt ? How many days does it take to deliver. I can see products cost cheap on their site.

SBW-01 is oos so is this a good buy https://www.amazon.in/Blaupunkt-Germanys-SBW25-Wired-Soundbar/dp/B0957TYG84?th=1
Reviews are mix.
You may look at this

It looks tyerecis another listing for the high powdered ones at Amazon

Blaupunkt Germany's SBW200 160 Watt 2.1 Soundbar with 8 Inch Subwoofer, HDMI-ARC, AUX, Bluetooth and Remote Control https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08NYFMG44/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_1BXQFZYSCEQB6JB78SVM

Or you may wait till 16th for FL sale to grab them
Take a look at this Blaupunkt SBW09 DOLBY AUDIO 220 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Or this

Take a look at this Blaupunkt SBW150 with HDMI-ARC 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Or the Samsung one for [emoji111] of mind

Take a look at this SAMSUNG HW-T42E/XL Dolby Digital 150 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Back