Is the Vodafone Rs. 99 unlimited GPRS plan worth it?

Airtel GPRS works like a charm and is better than any other 2G plan in 2 States . MP and Karnataka . Vodafone in Karnataka is equally good but has lots of loop holes .

I downloaded a Movie overnight at Airtel 2G of 600 something . I also get around 20Kbps downloading in the night ! So Stop calling it Failtel :p

RKitect said:
thanks a lot boogeyman.

what is document proof ? did you mean address proof ?
Sorry, I meant identity proof. Meaning any government issued ID which has a photo on it. I'm guessing if you have a driving license or passport, it serves as both address and ID proof in one.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

xtremevicky said:
Airtel GPRS works like a charm and is better than any other 2G plan in 2 States . MP and Karnataka . Vodafone in Karnataka is equally good but has lots of loop holes .

I downloaded a Movie overnight at Airtel 2G of 600 something . I also get around 20Kbps downloading in the night ! So Stop calling it Failtel :p

And you don't have an issue with them stealing from your prepaid balance and charging for unwanted VAS without your knowledge?

boogeyman said:
Sorry, I meant identity proof. Meaning any government issued ID which has a photo on it. I'm guessing if you have a driving license or passport, it serves as both address and ID proof in one.

Yeah i do have a passport. Thanks a lot Boogeyman.

I had used 95rs 4GB plan, but I got 8GB limit instead of 4Gb but they deducted 100-200rs saying that I downloaded videos...Those videos were from youtube and not from any vodafone related website.

So is there any other plan that gives min 2GB data limit and truly unlimited.

boogeyman said:

And you don't have an issue with them stealing from your prepaid balance and charging for unwanted VAS without your knowledge?

They dont do that once you send them " START DND " to 1909 !

if not a corporate plan user... What's the best gprs plan on vodafone mumbai?

I have zero rental VMC activated and it works fine, but the usage is killing the "Zero rental" stuffing!

Back