Issues with LeBYopc

Can you link to these 4-5 issues?
Sure, will find and update here.

Edit -

Seems like the mods of Facebook groups “Acro for gaming and EliteHubs” have removed all the complaint posts, they do that if the seller rectifies the issue.

However I did find one complaint on Reddit, over there they don’t delete even after solving, which is good!

Would suggest potential buyers to take unboxing videos from start to finish. And always insist on original invoice bill If buying 2nd hand with brand warranty remaining.

IMG_3553.pngIMG_3554.jpegIMG_3556.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 165574View attachment 165575View attachment 165576View attachment 165577View attachment 165578

Deal with caution guys. Even the deal price on Lebyo whatsapp group and the price on the website link mismatch for some items. I would stay away.
I can pretty much confirm that they do not thoroughly check the GPUs they sell. The tests and temps they shared for a 3070 I bought from them was way above what it should be, especially considering they did the tests on an open bench. I made a gamble and bought them anyway, assuming the card was used for mining and not well taken care of, thus possibly dried up thermal paste and tons of dust. They also shared the bill only after purchase, which is a terrible practice. It was part of a bulk purchase, so my hunch was correct. Luckily, my other assumptions were also correct and not any worse issues. The temp issues were indeed a result of dried thermal paste and dust build-up. A bit of cleaning and fresh thermal paste did the job. The advertised remaining warranty was correct as well. Overall, terrible service. Sufficient effort isn't made to thoroughly check the cards they sell. I wouldn't advise anyone to risk it like I did.

Back