Issues with newbies only here for Market

One can pretend to be honest, knowledgeable (thanks to Google), post regularly to increase the post count and he shall have all the allowance. Nowadays this forum allows to simply pay for some special privileges. Lol. I've seen too many frauds in my life who pretended to be honest for a large part of their lives just to exploit that belief of people at the right time.

Just tread carefully in the market section. Only a handful of members in this forum i actually somewhat trust like in lower single digits.

How hard can this be to understand that people over here share ideas, opinions, suggestions, ask questions, debate about tech, sometimes even non tech stuff...
The buy sell feature is generally for all of those as an added feature so that such guys can also deal with one another in such a closed platform.

Far too many platforms out there where one can buy and sell stuff with no questions asked.. It's better to use those like olx, Facebook etc..

Your post count is very, very low. Join in and take part in the discussions. Help train the next AI model that does a scrape of this forum. I think the first level up is at either 40 posts or 40 points.
Haha, sure. I would like to take part in the discussions as well but sadly there are very few things in which I could give some valuable input but I will try to in case I see something like that xD

TE is gonna train the AI model with my input, sounds like the model would be very helpful :p
Thanks for the reply!!

How hard can this be to understand that people over here share ideas, opinions, suggestions, ask questions, debate about tech, sometimes even non tech stuff...
The buy sell feature is generally for all of those as an added feature so that such guys can also deal with one another in such a closed platform.

Far too many platforms out there where one can buy and sell stuff with no questions asked.. It's better to use those like olx, Facebook etc..
Personally, I am not here for the marketplace. I was just keeping my point that waiting for mod approval even to post on a normal thread like this is kinda tough for a new member but yeah, I do understand that it's there so people just don't spam their way up to get the first rank in the forum. Thanks to reddit I found this forum, and it's even crazier to think for how long this forum has been active xD

Back