It is that time, that we stop buying Chinese products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS! STOP HIJACKING the thread. Stick to the discussion which is "It is that time, that we stop buying Chinese products?"

This is not a thread to fight about different political parties. Stop trying to make this forum into Twitter.

Is only discussed in General Talk. And considering how pervasive the polarization has become both in social media and IRL, I think it is completely appropriate for TE to allow this.

And considering how pervasive the polarization has become both in social media and IRL, I think it is completely appropriate for TE to allow this.
- Just because social media is messed up, it does not mean, you should turn TE into shit.

I am sure there must be many like me who were swayed by his appeal during 2014.

For me this is one of the scary things about Modi's manufactured image built up over the years as Gujarat CM. The only thing genuine about the fraud is his love for wearing designer clothes and talking in front of a mic. People talk about MMS being a puppet but Modi is literally a paid actor and that's is why he does not show any remorse/guilt or similar human emotions. I think he lacks both the intellect and interest in political matters and that is a reason why he does not take unscripted interviews or debate on things. Not having a next generation also makes him the perfect candidate for whomsoever is pulling the strings. I believe this to be people managing the ecosystem that includes Ambani, Adani, Vedanta, Patanjali, Isha Foundation etc. Masters at propaganda and image creation.

- Just because social media is messed up, it does not mean, you should turn TE into shit.

You are very welcome to avoid this thread. Or do you want me to suggest where you want to shove your righteousness in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back