Its Delhi now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blr_p said:
..and more surprisingly caught the ppl behind it as well as the ones responsible for Jaipur. It was not so long back but surprised no one seems to be aware of it.

That to me was a welcome change, let's hope the same will happen here.

actually given its Delhi, i think its not a matter of if but rather when.

So long as that continues to happen, justice is met, we are ahead ;)

actually it shud not happen @ first place....

50-100 die and 3-4 are caught !

Yes we are ahead

anyways no point sayin anythin here..

nothin is going to change.

the whole system scuks ballz

and we being a common man cant do anythin abt it.

Well, i think the cops are able to do their job, but how to get the politicos meddling with them ?

Make harsher laws wont change anything, its like with everything unless there is enforcement, they are just that, only on paper.

The point is simple, if everytime this happens, someone is caught, then it becomes less attractive to carry out and it increases the price to do it. For a long time i never heard of anyone getting caught, well thats why u see the mess.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
everyone is entitled to see this issue with their perceptions..

So am I..

y u always pass sarcastic comments on other ppl !

Why do you always come crying and abusing knowing that it wont help??
rather than makin a uniform for other ppl, make a clown set for urself, wear it and laugh at all those ppl who die without any reason and others who feel betrayed by the Govt.

Im in for the clown set if i can make you laugh..you seem perennially depressed..:p

So am I..

then y so much enthusiasm to make uniforms for others who are expressin their concerns

Why do you always come crying and abusing knowing that it wont help??

coz i feel in TE there might be someone who is a son/brother/daughter of a politician and he reads and puts end to our misery. (atleast he/she can understand the common mans plight ,if they follow political ladder in their future)

its gives a feelin of toghetherness wth so many ppl feelin the same.

its like meetin ppl who really CARE.....

Im in for the clown set if i can make you laugh..you seem perennially depressed..

kya kare bhai.. aaju baaju bomb fate toh acche acche depress ho jate hai !

hum aap ki tarah mahan nahi :(

Party Monger said:
If anyone else is up for it, i'm in for donating some amount for getting these abusing geeks a uniform, so that they can get out of their room, go out and save the world..

I'm in. Dinesh, Gear up soldier!

sahilm said:
I'm in. Dinesh, Gear up soldier!

y dont u just shut the F up rather than makin a hysterical statement here :E

lousy ass ppl like u are shame to this country.

rather than donating money for uniforms, do some work URSELF.

first...

gather some guts in ur NUTS !

apitroda said:

first...

Dont know where does this raj thackeray goes when such matter comes us...

To whom they shd fight they wear bangles and sit quit...and when ppl work for their children s to feed they comes out and cry for ashmita...

Anyways console to families and really sad stuff....Strong like pota needs to b brght bak.....

The terror email was send frm my area..when the news was splashed on tv....my pop,mom and sis all were doubting me becoz i m on pc most of the time..lolz
sorry ..... rip to the ppl who r no more

apitroda said:

first...

u summed it up !

hope this lame Arses learn somethin

apitroda said:

first...

Thats not very polite..
Funny hearing this from someone who's himself got balls to do nothing other than rant on a forum..:mad:

infact read the whole page..your post is senseless at best..

Party Monger said:
If anyone else is up for it, i'm in for donating some amount for getting these abusing geeks a uniform, so that they can get out of their room, go out and save the world..

Funny how people think of themselves as macho just cause they can relax in their bean bags and lmao, roflcopter or just rant at the present state of conditions..

Really..

stop the bashing for god's sake..If everyone is carefull and conscious of their surroundings, then such blasts just cannot happen..

If you wanna live in your dream world, then dont blame the intellegence services for it..Such low powered bombs can be made by any one locally and doesnt need products that will draw attention..These are hard to detect..hell your neighbour might be ,making one right now..

Only you can help yourself..

Dude, the people who run the government, are there for a purpose. They are not doing us a favor by doing what they are (rather what they should).

And LMAO..you are blaming the common man for the blasts! Thats heights of stupidity!

If I wanted to do this work, I would have joined politics. But it was my choice not to do that.I vote for a government and I have all the RIGHTS to expect them to protect me and my people. If they are not doing it, they deserve the brickbats! Sorry for the outburst, but you said the same thing last time (during ahmedabad blasts) and I couldnt stop myself this time !!

My heart goes out to the families who lost their near and dear ones :( . We (me and some friends) were planning to go to the sports bar in CP to catch the Liverpool vs Man-U match. Fortunately the plan was cancelled and we watched the match in my house. We bought beer to watch the match, i was just switching the channels when i got to hear the news, saari daaru utar gayi yaar! mood kharaab ho gaya :mad: i called up some of my friends and thanks to god they were all okay. WTF i heard some politician (don't remember the name) say these things have happened in NY, London, Madrid. To him i say **** you bastard, those cities and their respective countries have taken measures to prevent it and those things haven't been repeated, wherein we have had to suffer four blasts in major cities this year alone. What are those bastards doing, sleeping? The Pak foreign ministry was the first one to condemn these attacks. To them i would say, if you have the balls come on face to face and fight us you mother****ers. We'll show you what we've got. Stop this hide and seek game you Indian Mujaheedin. I am ashamed, what kind of govt. is this, can't do anything to save its citizens. Now, i thoroughly support what George Bush Junior did, if you can't get them anywhere else, attack their base and smoke them out! No offence meant, i am proud to be Indian, but the tactics of the govt. always makes me hang my head in shame.

RIP.:(

Jai Hind.
mav3r1ck.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
then y so much enthusiasm to make uniforms for others who are expressin their concerns
Oh b**ching abt the govt and name calling isnt called showing convcern mate..Going out and helping those people is called showing concern..
coz i feel in TE there might be someone who is a son/brother/daughter of a politician and he reads and puts end to our misery. (atleast he/she can understand the common mans plight ,if they follow political ladder in their future)
its gives a feelin of toghetherness wth so many ppl feelin the same.
its like meetin ppl who really CARE.....
the only feeling it gives is of helplessness and misery and panic..
and YOU CARE???
Really??
How?
"OMG..This country is ****ed up!!! I'l running outta here at the first chance!!"
way to go..you really CARE...:lol:
kya kare bhai.. aaju baaju bomb fate toh acche acche depress ho jate hai !
hum aap ki tarah mahan nahi :(
Frankly i've no problem with you or anyone else over here..but ranting like this is a part of of the problem no the solution..you arent making any of your dear and loved ones any safer by doing so..:(
@Pat:- Im not defending those halfassed politicians, they deserve to die for what they hav done to this counrty....Neither am i blaming anyone..go read the posts again..here..I'l post them in bold again..
All i said was, the blasts at this low intensity are hard to detect and the only persons capable of stopping these blasts are the common people..Seeing their modus operandi, if each one off us uses some common sense and keeps a check of his surroundings, we can catch these miscreants by their balls..:mad:

its so easy for officials to blame it on "terrorist".. who are they btw.. ??
are these names even real?(those groups i.e.)
those guys are bombing for a reason/revenge for something.. or else are highly fascinated by the chinese invention of fireworks on a larger scale...
all im saying is while blaming someone, try and justify for what?

its so ironical that these dudes are equipped with all the necessary ammunition.. who provides them with all these??

its just really sad that the common man is affected by this.

yara stop arguing with each other

what PAT stated is 100% valid, we are baffling because what was expected is not implemented and we are among the one who are suffering.

some bolthead pointed:

If everyone is carefull and conscious of their surroundings, then such blasts just cannot happen..

let me enlighten him, dude the explosives generally used are C-4 or Semtex generalized as Plastic explosives.

These explosives are malleable i.e. can be of any shape, their size for these kind of blasts is equivalent to your ball size, yeah that's true.

They can be nicely packed in a 'Lux Soap' cover and placed unattended in an rickshah, unless you are bloodhound(sniffer dog breed) you can't even think what's inside it. SO stop blaming everyone around, moron.

GO to CST-Fort area, u`ll see lot of negros there who i dont think have valid reason to be in this country.

Ya, right...with folks like the quoter above, generalizing and maligning an entire group of people and also name calling

Seriously, it's folks like those who have no business being in a country that should hopefully have comprised of right thinking, open minded citizens

And the poeple who are cribbing abt the sad state of affairs and how the government is to blame for this, how the hell are the cops and the government to figure out who wants to create mayhem....

And if tomorrow the cops start frisking and checking every single person heading out of their house into a public place..how would you feel about that...

Unfortunately, Unlike Europe and N. America where it is relatively easy to profile the hate mongers most, if not all the time (as sad as the whole profiling business is), it's next to impossible in India to figure out who in a crowd might be upto something evil

it's so easy to sit slouch in your chair and rant about the condition of the nation, but this is one time I wouldn't cast fingers on our police machinery (and for the naysayers, how many of you have the guts to go defuse a live bomb the way the Delhi cops defused the bombs at CP)

spynic said:
those guys are bombing for a reason/revenge for something.. or else are highly fascinated by the chinese invention of fireworks on a larger scale...
all im saying is while blaming someone, try and justify for what?

That's the perplexing bit, their rants are just the general agenda we hear everywhere, everytime.

What's the purpose ?

Is the switch to low intensity explosives indicative of difficulty at getting more powerful stuff ?

What's curious with these IM is that they went out of their way to taunt that they could do whatever they wanted, actually boasting, catch-me-if-you-can stuff, like they are trying to prove themselves.

Well they did get caught.

Is the switch to low intensity explosives indicative of difficulty at getting more powerful stuff ?

Hopefully, and unfortunately, thats the best the state mechanism can do within the context of our nation

blr_p said:
What's curious with these IM is that they went out of their way to taunt that they could do whatever they wanted, actually boasting, catch-me-if-you-can stuff, like they are trying to prove themselves.

Well they did get caught.

i dont intend to support anyone here..

but those mails and stuff.. they all can be made up stories.. or another group coming up with a name to start a problems between religions..

its too tough to blame anyone... no idea whats happening inside :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back