Its Delhi now

Status
Not open for further replies.
spynic said:
but those mails and stuff.. they all can be made up stories..
Hmm, but then are you implying its just to make the current adminstration look bad ?

Don't think so. They were addressed to the nation not a 'party'.

These recent blasts occurred in states where both parties held power.
spynic said:
or another group coming up with a name to start a problems between religions..

We are led to believe its the the remnants of the older ones coming together as a new one.

If that's the case then there are still more loose ends to sort out.

47Shailesh said:
yara stop arguing with each other
what PAT stated is 100% valid, we are baffling because what was expected is not implemented and we are among the one who are suffering.
some bolthead pointed:
let me enlighten him, dude the explosives generally used are C-4 or Semtex generalized as Plastic explosives.
These explosives are malleable i.e. can be of any shape, their size for these kind of blasts is equivalent to your ball size, yeah that's true.

They can be nicely packed in a 'Lux Soap' cover and placed unattended in an rickshah, unless you are bloodhound(sniffer dog breed) you can't even think what's inside it. SO stop blaming everyone around, moron.
Oh really?? and whats the source of that info?? or do you yourself supply these??

All blasts were of low intensity, and the defused bombs suggest they used the cocktail of ammonium nitrate, gun powder, ball bearings and nails, with timer devices , the same kind of bombs that were used in Jaipur, Bangalore and Ahmedabad, indicating that it's the same group that's wreaking terror across the country.

Serial blasts rock Delhi; 30 dead, 90 injured-India-The Times of India
who's the bolthead now?? moron??

SO stop blaming everyone around,

And hey faggot, read my reply again..

I quoted it once, i quoted it again.. and then i quoted in BOLD...It shows who's the moron here..forget talking sense..you take discussion to another level..:mad:

Party Monger said:
Oh really?? and whats the source of that info?? or do you yourself supply these??

Serial blasts rock Delhi; 30 dead, 90 injured-India-The Times of India
who's the bolthead now?? moron??

And hey faggot, read my reply again..

I quoted it once, i quoted it again.. and then i quoted in BOLD...It shows who's the moron here..forget talking sense..you take discussion to another level..:mad:

damn man...

u are totally SICK

y u name callin others in the forum (faggot moron... etc )... when u urself a MORON, Faggot, NutSack :p

cmon man.. get out of this thread if u cant add anythin.

u always come and start flamewars !

wat a Lame **** :eek:hyeah:

PS:

ppl on these forum who are sharing their griefs have every right to do so.

but u dont have any freakin rite to judge their actions or comments.

if u feel so wrong abt it , report it ... no need to open ur GUTTER here and spread the foulness

at this moment of time.

this is an open forum, not ur Mama`s house

Some Monger
^^This is what ur problem:
9 peoples are killed and more are hospitalized and still you are calling it a low intensity blast.
And the figure can be more then this. Argue abt low and big to someone whose family member is lost in this blast they will tell you in right way.

I specifically said that generally explosive used are plastic ones, dickhead how are you so sure that those exploded were not plastic ?.

May be you are born in bomb making unit that's why you think like u people around a bomb can easily identify bombs and suspects.

What bold you were refering to, then what does this mean:
If everyone is carefull and conscious of their surroundings, then such blasts just cannot happen

All want to live and if their was a small hint abt this accident is going to happen then it would already been avoided.

@arpit-- You idiot read the post above again..I didnt say anything..he's the one who said it..:mad:

Its you who's trolling over here..
please dont tell other what to do on TE..Mind your business..

AS for flaming..Its a perspective..some people can stand simple rational arguments..For example you..

@shailesh:- I know and my heart greives for the relatives of those people..But senslessly blaming the police and all is not the solution..
Here
Party Monger said:
All i said was, the blasts at this low intensity are hard to detect and the only persons capable of stopping these blasts are the common people..Seeing their modus operandi, if each one off us uses some common sense and keeps a check of his surroundings, we can catch these miscreants by their balls..
Read the words capable and hard to detect..This was way before your post...so essentially the same point you said..So next time please do read before flaming nonsense..I do understand you point of view..
And you started the low and big game dude..dont put it on me...If you just want to gang up and rant..fine by me..Go on..But i was just giving another perspective here..which might just save the next bomb balst victim's life..
And cut the abuses..I have made it cristal clear that what im saying is keeping in mind the stupid administration of out govt..:mad:

Party Monger said:
You idiot read the post above again..I didnt say anything..he's the one who said it..:mad:

Its you who's trolling over here..
please dont tell other what to do on TE..Mind your business..

AS for flaming..Its a perspective..some people can stand simple rational arguments..For example you..

party..
just accept that ppl here have 2 diff aspects of seein at the issue !

when they are not justifyin their side, y are u ?

leave it na !

47Shailesh said:
9 peoples are killed and more are hospitalized and still you are calling it a low intensity blast.
And the figure can be more then this. Argue abt low and big to someone whose family member is lost in this blast they will tell you in right way.

That's the only difference or a pattern if you will, between these recent blasts and ones in the past which had 10x times more casualties.

I think its significant.

Sorry, if that's too impersonal but i'm not interested in getting worked up and am pretty jaded by the frequency at which these atrocities occur.

apitroda said:
damn man...
u are totally SICK

y u name callin others in the forum (faggot moron... etc )... when u urself a MORON, Faggot, NutSack :p

cmon man.. get out of this thread if u cant add anythin.
u always come and start flamewars !

wat a Lame **** :eek:hyeah:

PS:
ppl on these forum who are sharing their griefs have every right to do so.
but u dont have any freakin rite to judge their actions or comments.

if u feel so wrong abt it , report it ... no need to open ur GUTTER here and spread the foulness
at this moment of time.

this is an open forum, not ur Mama`s house

u are the one who started the flamewar with your name calling
and talking about getting out of the thread if you cant add anything, your post above is a prime example

i am very sad for the families who lost their loved ones, plz pray for the weel being of thr injured ones.

it's a cowardly attempt, for a person of no self respect, to plant bomb and run like a mouse to hide. shame on u assholes.

_pappu_ said:

and talking about getting out of the thread if you cant add anything, your post above is a prime example

dude actually apitroda just responded to Mr.Partys wierd behaviour

Party is the one who criticised others statments, made fun out of it and called faggot/moron etc to others.

if he does not find himself to belong to wat others are thinkin, wat he can do is just ignore the thread or just advice people.

rather he comes here, passes sarcastic comments and expects us to imbibe wat he is sayin ... its totally wrong.

let us think our way... and you look at the whole bombing thing your way.

_pappu_ said:

Boss ! i am not the one who started all this.
people here were just sharing their griefs here, suddenly Mr. Party pops out, makes fun out of others thoughts and ridicules the whole thing going on in this thread.

anyways
i have work to do. cant explain each of my actions who dont considers others viewpoints noteworthy.

its not like only you have got brains and feelings. every person has different way to look at a incident depending on his views and perceptions. you cant just bounce from somewhere and make hysterical jokes out of it.

apitroda said:
y dont u just shut the F up rather than makin a hysterical statement here :E

lousy ass ppl like u are shame to this country.

rather than donating money for uniforms, do some work URSELF.

first...
gather some guts in ur NUTS !

this is where it started...not much more to say

Condolescence to the families of the victims. there is no proper synergies between state and central IB's, It should be the need of the hour.

Also we need to learn some one or two things from USA, the most important being when it comes to issues safeguarding national interest be it POTA (albeit debatibly), profiling foreigners entering and leaving, checking and regulating flow of foreign money be it in NGO's or religious instutions outside the purvue of the government, safeguarding interests both inside and outside. When matters like these; a few examples among many whoever is on political high grounds, all parties needs to come up on the same bench and stand together.

Its the curse of a democracy that you simply cannot stop these assymetric terror strikes, you can only create better awareness, better addressal mechanism by having a efficient IB et al to prevent it to a degree of extent.

This will keep on happening if we have a bunch of corrupt pussies running the country. **** democracy if this is what it entails. Bring on military rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back