Its white, its mobile and its one of the most unique gadgets in India now! (Pics-Pg2)

Congrats.. now to root it :) pm me if u have any questions, there are some great custom ROM's out there and I must have tried most of them. :p

Thats a very good price to pay for that (especially with the 160 GB thrown in). Congrats on your purchase :)

Congrats for the pencil box! Look at the backside pics. Hehe. Congrats mate!

Who was the seller?

I wish G1 looked as good as G2, or the G2 had a keyboard. I love my Google Ion :D

@Varz: I know, I know. But I'll do a proper review only after trying out the full possibilities of this phone. At this moment, I haven't even updated my contacts from my old phone. Work has kept me very busy. Having said that, you'll have a damn good review very soon - this one deserves it! :)

@hp-india: Thanks! Its gorgeous indeed. Everyone goes "ooooooh!" when they see it! :D

@Pixelpusher: Thanks so much man, you're one person am gonna keep bugging in the near future!

@Pat: I agree, the price was the icing on the cake. Perfectly what I wanted to pay for a new phone. Final price will come to ~19.8k!

@Gannu: Thanks bugger! :D

@devilsmind: Thanks!

@Sourav: Thanks, in due time!

@Gurpratap Singh: Dude, the G2 is not that far away from the G1. :) Am not defending my purchase, but this is very good-looker in the flesh. Thanks! Seller was indiabigbazaar on eBay.

@mrintech: Beautiful innit? Thanks man!

awesome purchase...

the screen is freakin good.

the grass looks so good !

congrats once again.

a very good buy indeed.

we need one G-mobile review here plz

damn...i m selling my e51 for this stuff....need to learn more abt this stuff before jumping for it......

Nice purchase payne..and also price looks sweet

Awesome purchase. Post review soon.

BTW is the firmware updated to the latest version??? Now that you are using it in India, how will you get the latest firmware updates. Heard that those are mostly OTA.
If available, install Cupcake update soon.

Congrats on the purchase...

Hows the LCD on the G1? I read currently Android supports only 65k colors like Win Mo does? Does it really show?

I have seen some Win Mo phones and though the displays are not as bad as they make it sound, there's still some noticeable difference with 16M color displays like the one on my 5800.

i also want to get the same mobile payne can u help me out
is it how is that cam in there

what is the cost

hy where is the front cam and howz the battery lie

Back