Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their system is completely swamped. Late last night it started working, now again, I can't even open my jio.

I doubt even that.

I'm counting From 1st april. Albeit i'm hearing from people who didn't recharge even 99 are able to make calls.
Jio New year offer which was till March 31st is kind of extended till April 15 for all the Jio customers so it's again free for 15 days with an option to port to prime till April 15th.

Still if we calculate it from April 1st first 3 moths are free one has do a recharge for 149 and above on July 1st to keep using it so how come it's 4 months ?

Any other way to quickly check data balance other than by opening the currently non-functional myjio app ?

So my Jio contact won't be able to check about the 303 after 149 possibility till Monday at the least. And I doubt regular support staff will even be coached on this topic. In any case, since it mentions first recharge everywhere, it looks unlikely.

The new summer offer is confusing. They really need to clarify.

People who didn't recharge or opt for Prime. Is the internet still working?
Yep. Currently using it. In fact I'm using it through hotspot (phone doesn't support 4G lol) to come online.

Jio recharges are stacked in a FIFO queue. so if you do a 149 followed by a 303, first the 149 will be applied, then the 303.

Thing is, that blog is just assuming that the 303 will work on top of the 149. He says "Those who got Jio Prime and recharged for 149, they need to get a minimum 303 plan before April 16th. Because the Reliance Jio Summer Surprise minimum requirement is Rs. 303 plan."

I wouldn't trust this guy's statement without an official confirmation. Even those who've done 99+FRC 303, does it show anywhere in myjio that 3 months will be free and the next recharge will be applied from July? So even if you do recharge 149+303 there's no way of knowing how it is going to be accounted.

The new summer offer is confusing. They really need to clarify.

It's not really confusing other than for those who've done FRC of 149 instead of 303.

Jio recharges are stacked in a FIFO queue. so if you do a 149 followed by a 303, first the 149 will be applied, then the 303.

Thing is, that blog is just assuming that the 303 will work on top of the 149. He says "Those who got Jio Prime and recharged for 149, they need to get a minimum 303 plan before April 16th. Because the Reliance Jio Summer Surprise minimum requirement is Rs. 303 plan."

I wouldn't trust this guy's statement without an official confirmation. Even those who've done 99+FRC 303, does it show anywhere in myjio that 3 months will be free and the next recharge will be applied from July? So even if you do recharge 149+303 there's no way of knowing how it is going to be accounted.
This.

c97f13e7d37191eccd2d91edaba2ec6e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back